PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member

Workouts without weights

I was wondering if there is any lifts that i could do without weights to keep in shape and keep muscle. The reason im asking is because i play football and we go on away trips and i was wondering if there was any exercises i could do in the hotel room.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I was living in a hotel room for about a month and a half in Florida out on buisness when all the hurricane's hit. I just did push-ups, dips, and a couple other things. Get creative with the furniture, that what I did..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I was living in a hotel room for about a month and a half in Florida out on buisness when all the hurricane's hit. I just did push-ups, dips, and a couple other things. Get creative with the furniture, that what I did..
    yup, thats what I did. I would get like my brother to jump on my back and sometimes him and my dad and do squats haha. Do dips with your hands on one bed and your feet on the other one if theres two beds in ur room....or feet on the floor if theres one. I also would do pushups, calf raises and try to stack stuff up and bench it on the floor haha..looks kinna funny but who cares. Like wildchild said, get creative w the furniture

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, a lot of guys that i practice martial arts with do only body weight exercises, and they are strong and look good.

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    lol have any of you guys heard about "tension training" (or something to that effect?) these guys just sit there rep air to get a work out, they flex as hard as they can every contraction...makes me laugh good luck with your training though man

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Yeah, a lot of guys that i practice martial arts with do only body weight exercises, and they are strong and look good.
    I participate in martial arts and perform a lot of bodyweight exercises. You can get the Jungle Gym device by Lifeline and put it over the top of a hotel door. It allows you do pullups, rows, pushups, dips, triceps extensions, etc. For legs, you can get Lifeline's Portable Power Jumper to resist your squats.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    If you're strong enough to control your bodyweight, give handstand pushups a shot. A buddy hold your feet or kick them up against the wall for balance. If your shoulders are really strong, place your hands on some stools and perform the handstand pushup through a greater ROM.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    If you're strong enough to control your bodyweight, give handstand pushups a shot. A buddy hold your feet or kick them up against the wall for balance. If your shoulders are really strong, place your hands on some stools and perform the handstand pushup through a greater ROM.
    between two chairs is best so you can go all the way down.

Thread Information