Should I Increase The Sets?

After training for 2 years with 12 sets for everything except bi's where i do less and legs where i do more, I suddenly don't get that exhausted feeling at the end of my workout and I always feel I can do more now. Should I add in another exercise?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    trying increasing the weight

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I wouldn't worry about the exhausted feeling; just make sure you are doing more work than your last workout. You could increase weight, sets, reps, or even do the same workout in less time. Just as long as you do more work, you'll see improvement. Check out out Strength Coach Charles Staley (t-nation.com) for EDT training and he'll give you a better explanation.
    Last edited by striker93; 08-29-2005 at 12:40 PM.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I wouldn't worry about the exhausted feeling; just make sure you are doing more work than your last workout. You could increase weight, sets, reps, or even do the same workout in less time. Just as long as you do work, you'll see improvement. Check out out Strength Coach Charles Staley (t-nation.com) for EDT training and he'll give you a better explanation.
    i agree..and good advice.

copenhagen is offline Member
    dunno if you mix the workouts up but if you don't i would give that a try. just try to shock your body with diff reps,weight,position, etc. that will force your muscles to grow and it should give you some more energy.

Thread Information