theron is offline Associate Member

How tight is your midsection?

Are you cut enough and tight?Let us know your secrects as how you are maintaining that ripped look.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    I'm no big guy, but I love doing ab excercises that involve weights.
    And only twists for my obliques, but once again, I'm no big guy, yet!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    There are no secrets. Unless you are blessed genetically, then you have to work really hard. A couple hours a week of cardio, a great diet, a thermogenic will help, and train your abs properly a few times a week. Most will agree that it's a lot harder to get ripped than it is to stay ripped. Getting there is the battle!

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    but how have you found the best way to get there, i know diet must be in check, but what have you guys found to be the best exercises for getting your ab's looking great ?!?! right now im just doing crunch's, both regular and side crunches as well as leg raises. i just started superseting them with calves i do these after my workout just before my cardio every time i work out (4 time s a week) is this over training ?? and do yall have any advise to improve this ?!?!
    thanks guys

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    diet and cardio..that is my trick..then clen helps a little..but when it comes down to it..diet and cardio are everything the clen just speeds up the process...

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    ok, I know there are tons of threads about abs. Here is my top list quickly.

1. hanging leg raises
    2. reverse crunches
    3. bicycles
    4. leg raises/leg thrusts
    5. double crunches

the rest are all rated about the same.

murph is offline Member
    like stated above for sure diet and cardio but i do use weights when working abs too,.....(weighted leg raises,......crunches with weight on the chest,.....and sometimes rope pull downs at the cable machine where you are on your knees holding the rope from the high pully by your ears crunching downward towards the floor or going left elbow to right knee and then right elbow to left knee sorta in a twisting manner.....this really hits the obliques hard)

Thread Information