faustunta is offline Junior Member

how much cardio you guys do???

how often do you all do cardio for.....and for how long??? just wondering becuase i dont do cardio often...looking to add some cardio to my lean bulk diet.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    none, except when I superset or when my wife comes home.

faustunta is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    none, except when I superset or when my wife comes home.
    lol nice

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    I do 30mins of cardio 3-4 times a week. I also run lean bulk cycles. I think its a shame that people want to get every muscle on there body big amd strong. But yet everyone forgets about ther heart and lungs. Why would you want to be BIG and look awesome but be in horrible shape cardio wise. You should not over look the 2 things in your body that will keep you alive for the rest of your life. JMO

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    I used to be playing basketball 4-5 days a week ... and I would estimate I was actually running hard for a good hour and a half of when I was playing.

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    None.......but I should do more! Considering I work in a call centre and spend 7 hours of my day on my ass!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deuce-is-loose
    I do 30mins of cardio 3-4 times a week. I also run lean bulk cycles. I think its a shame that people want to get every muscle on there body big amd strong. But yet everyone forgets about ther heart and lungs. Why would you want to be BIG and look awesome but be in horrible shape cardio wise. You should not over look the 2 things in your body that will keep you alive for the rest of your life. JMO
    When you lift you don't get your heart rate up? I do, therefore I'm actually lifting and getting cardio at the same time. During a leg workout I can barely hold a sentence sometimes. Running on a treadmill is no different, it's about getting to your target heartrate and holding it. Intensify your workout and you could probably cut a day or two out for cardio. Also, some of us have a extremely high metabolism, so if we choose cardio we can say goodbye to all our hardearned muscle. Although I agree cardio is good, sometimes you have to sacrifice to make gains according to your goals. IMO.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    once a day...shooting for three times a day

Cardio? Your an animal.

KingMike is offline Associate Member
    45 minutes at 75-80% 9 times a week. 7 monrings and 2 evenings. Getting ripped and feel better than I ever have in my entire life of 31 years. Strict fat burning cardio is very different from regular cardio. I done properly you can stay lean year round and put on good lean mass at the same time as long as you calories and eating ratios match your goals. Just ask Rudy Johnson of the Bengals about his cardio. He does it 12 times a week and he weighs like 230 pounds of pure bad a*% muscle. He says he likes to add 4-6 pounds a year but if he wanted he says that he could add 12 pounds of lean mass easily in the offseason.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    none for me at the moment....

Cardio? Your an animal.
    meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by KingMike
    45 minutes at 75-80% 9 times a week. 7 monrings and 2 evenings. Getting ripped and feel better than I ever have in my entire life of 31 years. Strict fat burning cardio is very different from regular cardio. I done properly you can stay lean year round and put on good lean mass at the same time as long as you calories and eating ratios match your goals. Just ask Rudy Johnson of the Bengals about his cardio. He does it 12 times a week and he weighs like 230 pounds of pure bad a*% muscle. He says he likes to add 4-6 pounds a year but if he wanted he says that he could add 12 pounds of lean mass easily in the offseason.
    Nice KINGMIKE, you know whats going on !

When you lift you don't get your heart rate up? I do, therefore I'm actually lifting and getting cardio at the same time. During a leg workout I can barely hold a sentence sometimes. Running on a treadmill is no different, it's about getting to your target heartrate and holding it. Intensify your workout and you could probably cut a day or two out for cardio. Also, some of us have a extremely high metabolism, so if we choose cardio we can say goodbye to all our hardearned muscle. Although I agree cardio is good, sometimes you have to sacrifice to make gains according to your goals. IMO.
    I also work out very hard. I too can someties barley hold a sentence durnng some work outs.

Also, some of us have a extremely high metabolism, so if we choose cardio we can say goodbye to all our hardearned muscle.
    This is pure bullshit.You are taking AAS. You can gain anywhere from 5-10lbs of LEAN mass per cycle. If you are running any type of AAS and doing cardio you will not loose as much muscle as you think. You might loose a 1-2lbs. AT THE MOST. Do cardio, lift weights, get BIG and healthy. You can get 5-10lbs of lean mass 2-3 cycles a year. You do the math. Loose 4-6lbs a year + be in AMAZING shape. Or be HUGE and not be able to do anything cardio wise without having a heart attack. Im not preaching here saying everyone should do cardio. Everyone has there on beliefs. But I will say this. Your heart and lungs are a muscle too. Why wouldnt you want to have them in shape along with the rest of you body !

I agree deuce.

Ironfreak, that is insane and btw it was a compliment.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce-is-loose
    I also work out very hard. I too can someties barley hold a sentence durnng some work outs.

This is pure bullshit.You are taking AAS. You can gain anywhere from 5-10lbs of LEAN mass per cycle. If you are running any type of AAS and doing cardio you will not loose as much muscle as you think. You might loose a 1-2lbs. AT THE MOST. Do cardio, lift weights, get BIG and healthy. You can get 5-10lbs of lean mass 2-3 cycles a year. You do the math. Loose 4-6lbs a year + be in AMAZING shape. Or be HUGE and not be able to do anything cardio wise without having a heart attack. Im not preaching here saying everyone should do cardio. Everyone has there on beliefs. But I will say this. Your heart and lungs are a muscle too. Why wouldnt you want to have them in shape along with the rest of you body !
    I agree with everything your saying man, one quick correction though. Lung tissue is not muscle. But other then that you are right on, the heart in the most important muscle of them all!

I agree deuce.

Ironfreak, that is insane and btw it was a compliment.
    didnt take it as an offence....was wondering what u meant...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    [QUOTE=faustunta]how often do you all do cardio forQUOTE]

Cardio? Whats that??

LOL

Iron, didn't think you did. just clarifying it for you.

You need to chill on the cardio from looking at your avatar

chest6 is offline Banned
    bulking-0...but im gonna do it sat and sun...
    cutting-5 times per week

Thread Information