__Black is offline New Member

Problem with waistline :D

Im new in the forum and i figured i would ask u guys this question.
    I work out quite a bit (3 times a week, and i do cardio on the off days) and i have a fair definition (im a skinny dude, but i have some muscle.
    the problem is this one: my abs are cut, but only like my top 4 ones, and besides that, i have love handles. i wanna know if there is anything i could do to lose them, besides what im already doing, which is cardio and diet.
    i have had this love handles pretty much for as long as i can remember, and they are a certain pain in the ass, since my body would look 100000 times better just by loosing them
    thanks

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    its genetics dude, BUT if diet was perfect and your hitting cardio on ALL off days they would be gone in no time.

when do you do cardio and for how long?? also how many cals a day, low carb??

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    A bodyfat reduction is all that will get rid of them. That's where I carry my trouble fat too and it's the last place to go. Keep dieting and doing your cardio steady and they'll come off.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's all about nutrition and cardio.

~SC~

i know its the last place to go, sadly , i droped a lot of weight some years ago and it was crappy, like i lost them ,but my face ended up looking demacrated, i was practically skin and bones, weighting 54 kilos and at 1.80 meters tall, u can do the math, nowhere near healthy

regarding cardio, im doing 20 minutes on stationary bike and 20 minutes on the threadmil every day, i think im burning like 350 400 calories there every day.

besides this i do judo 2 or 3 times a week, for 2 hours, which involves some cardio work and of course a lot of calorie burning.

i think i was making a mistake because i was eating a lot of rice in my diet, like most of my meals were a lean stake and a serving of rice, is it really bad? i know the steak is ok. The only suplement im taking is malto, and its because i need some more energy for going to judo after workouts.

now with more info do u guys have any tips? there is no way im gonna hit the surgeon for them ,as i know there is the first place i start gaining weight

You want to limit the rice while dieting and focus on a lot of fibrous vegetables for carbs. Aim for low gi foods.
    Are you doing bike and then the treadmill imediately after or are they at 2 different times of the day.

im doing bike for 20 minutes, then doing a little ab workout, just some crunches and so, and then 20 minutes on the threadmil
    for now on im stopping with the rice. What do u mean by fibrous vegetables (im in uruguay, so my main language is spanish, sorry about this)

im thinking about taking l-carnitine, which is like the only supplement i could get here easily, besides the malto, any thought on that?

Quote Originally Posted by __Black
    im doing bike for 20 minutes, then doing a little ab workout, just some crunches and so, and then 20 minutes on the threadmil
    for now on im stopping with the rice. What do u mean by fibrous vegetables (im in uruguay, so my main language is spanish, sorry about this)
    Fibrous - broccoli etc.

You should do you cardio all at once. Do the bike and go straight to the treadmill to keep your heart rate elevated the entire time.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd also suggest doing cardio for far more than 20 mins.

40 is far better!

~SC~

but i am doing 40, 20 and 20!!
    im gonna try and do them both one after the other to keep my heartrate up!
    thanks for the advice!

PRacer is offline New Member
    Hey whats up guys, do you think somebody could give me an amazing eating plan for just cutting and leaning up perfectly? My stats 165lbs 13% body fat, i wanna drop to about 7% asap, if anyone could give me a really good plan, please let me know id really appreciate it, thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by PRacer
    Hey whats up guys, do you think somebody could give me an amazing eating plan for just cutting and leaning up perfectly? My stats 165lbs 13% body fat, i wanna drop to about 7% asap, if anyone could give me a really good plan, please let me know id really appreciate it, thanks guys
    Go to the diet forum

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    hey bro , send me ur credit card number , full name , address and a full frontal nude via pm ill help ya out.

P.S: Im not a scammer or a wierdo

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

ha this guy again?
    why dont u just start your own thread

he hi-jacked my thread earlier with the same question - incidently it was on the same topic - i'm having trouble with my waist line too - it looks like its probably VAT Visceral Adipose Tissue which is under the muscle

check it out in the diet forum - there is some good info

Thread Information