eljeffe is offline Junior Member

SC's Leg routine is no joke!

I tried it yesterday and both myself and my training partner were skeptical before we started, to say the least we were convinced afterwards. The burn you get from his workout is unreal and you can really feel it deep down in the legs. Good job SC and thanks! I will be using it for the next 4 weeks or so and then switch back to super heavy for a few weeks, but I am definitly going to incorporate it from now on.

chest6 is offline Banned
    u have seen the light

Flexor is offline Banned
    the sheer number of posts that you manage to churn out chest6, is truly inspirational. I've never seen the "post Whoring" title before

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    the sheer number of posts that you manage to churn out chest6, is truly inspirational. I've never seen the "post Whoring" title before
    well thank you..i work hard at this

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eljeffe
    I tried it yesterday and both myself and my training partner were skeptical before we started, to say the least we were convinced afterwards. The burn you get from his workout is unreal and you can really feel it deep down in the legs. Good job SC and thanks! I will be using it for the next 4 weeks or so and then switch back to super heavy for a few weeks, but I am definitly going to incorporate it from now on.
    its awsome.. Crucial to have good form during squats and push through your heels to get your hams more incorporated! You will find heavier weight easier after using this routine!! GL

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    that the one where ypu pre exheaust with extensions first?

Seems like you might fail from cardio respretory failure before muscle failure.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CAPS.......

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    NO, THAT'S ONLY ONE PART OF THE PRE-EXHAUSTING.

If you're a weak bitch, perhaps!

However, those who follow my directions and do it the right way succeed as this gentleman has, yet again. In addition, conditioning of your system is actually what I want people to BENEFIT from on PURPOSE in this leg routine. Not only does it yield additional leg SIZE, but it translates into better workouts for all parts of the body due to better conditioning and being able to go longer and push harder.

Believe me, I know what I'm doing.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by eljeffe
    Sorry to have gotten off topic w/that last addressing of comments, but thank you for this! I am very happy that you enjoyed it. Remember to EAT, and also stretch after the workout and the next day after you are warm, possibly from cardio.

~SC~

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting

chest6 is offline Banned

Why don't you try it before you start bashing it?

This stuff really works..believe me..i added some mad size to my legs from this and gained 5 lbs in the 4 sessions I did it. It was muscle I checked bf before and after and bf was slightly lower afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sorry to have gotten off topic w/that last addressing of comments, but thank you for this! I am very happy that you enjoyed it. Remember to EAT, and also stretch after the workout and the next day after you are warm, possibly from cardio.

~SC~
    bro funny you say that, I had a fat steak and yam afterwards and streched both yesterday and today with my parner, we use active release therapy, where you stretch while pulling the tendons the opposite direction as the stretch, intense, I feel a huge difference from the one workout, good shit man, I train on the side and will pass it on for sure.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    looked but could not find, wheres the workout.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    Welcome to AR bro, this place is full of cool personalities, as well as the best expert advice… you cant beet it...

ow and yes SC leg routing is $hit hot-

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    looked but could not find, wheres the workout.
    you got to find it it will blow you away

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    It is a definate intense routine and is great when you feel like your just "going through the motions" of a normal leg work out!

However I must say that pre-exhaustion is the key to any really good workout, what ever the body part at the time is!!!
    Last edited by Kreatine_Kid; 09-02-2005 at 03:41 AM.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    well thank you..i work hard at this
    You have brought respectfulness to post whoring and have made it into a classy act.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    CAPS.......

NO, THAT'S ONLY ONE PART OF THE PRE-EXHAUSTING.

If you're a weak bitch, perhaps!

However, those who follow my directions and do it the right way succeed as this gentleman has, yet again. In addition, conditioning of your system is actually what I want people to BENEFIT from on PURPOSE in this leg routine. Not only does it yield additional leg SIZE, but it translates into better workouts for all parts of the body due to better conditioning and being able to go longer and push harder.

Believe me, I know what I'm doing.

~SC~
    I never had a problem with SC leg routiene, i thought that the workouts were good. I also tried a marcus ruhl leg work out and got similar results. Swole knows his shit. Really, he does. And everyone appreciates it, right?

ThePhoenix is offline New Member
    ill try it tomorrow... never done high reps on legs. we'll see how it goes

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh its a solid workout, i also tried it swapping squats for leg press with as full range of motion as possible, that was imo even more of a killer.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    You have brought respectfulness to post whoring and have made it into a classy act.
    thanks man..i try to make it least annoying as possible haha..now I try to do more help on every thread i can...i dont post meaningless sh** unless in the lounge

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    where can we see this routine sc?

chest6 is offline Banned
    do a search..its all over..

I say..make it a sticky

bump

If someone can find my original post, I will "stick" it atop the page.

I have to go do cardio!

~SC~

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Swole's Leg routine is what started my extreme hatred for the man

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Swole's Leg routine is what started my extreme hatred for the man
    haha ya I will do it either this week or next. Tell ya how it goes

o ya and ill find the post when i get back from class around 330..i got nuthin else to do

Swole's a good dude.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    Swole's a good dude.
    That was a joke.

Newtothegame234 is offline New Member
    Can someone post the link ? I am searching and coming up with nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    That was a joke.
    U know you hate me!!!

Thanks Juicy, I appreciate your kind words brutha!

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn swole..daily avatar changes it seems like

chest6 is offline Banned
    I got it...

I suck at posting links so I'll just do this

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Permission has been granted....enjoy....

The following was originally posted by Swolecat...

"If you want a change, or are looking for something new for legs, this one has never failed to add some size to the legs of those that I have "prescribed" this to. You will notice that after doing this for a month or two, your regular squat poundages will have increased a great deal, and so has your leg size! Make sure your diet/pwo offerings address your efforts in the gym, or nothing will work.

Try this:

1) Leg extensions - 4 to 5 sets of 15-20. Nice and slow and controlled, not heavy to put pressure on the knee. This is to thoroughly warm up/pre-fatigue the quads, not injure/stress the knees w/an open chain movement. (many make this mistake)

2) Hamstring curls - 4 to 5 sets of 15-20 using the same tempo as the extensions. Squeeze at the top, and don't lock out at the bottom. Try to flex the toes "down" at the top of the movement, you should feel the hams tighten even MORE.

You will want to superset the above. So do one set of quads, then move quickly and do the hams. That is one complete set. Rest about 2 mins, then repeat, and do this for all 4-5 sets.

Then the real work. You will do 4-5 sets of 20 rep squats. A bit wider than shoulder width, toes straight ahead w/perhaps a "slight" pointing of them outward, but not too far, it tweaks the knee. You want to use a weight that you can do about 15 reps with using a 3/2 tempo, and the last 5 should really tax you mentally but not too much physically. These are NOT rest paused. If you have to stop during the last 5 for more than 2 seconds before you do another rep, it's too heavy. You should just "want" to quit at 15, but you should be able to stick it out and hit 20. The 3/2 tempo is 3 seconds down, and 2 up w/a "slight" exlposion, but not that fast as exploding too fast is not recommended nor good for the knees. Do NOT lock out on the top, thus taking the stress off of the quads, and go ALL THE WAY down parallel when you descend. (No further than that, the ass to floor saying is b.s., you will wreck your knees)

You can use a smith machine for this to really concentrate on hitting the quads and hams at the bottom of the movement. Always, always push through your HEELS.............

4-5 sets of those and you should be cooked. Stretch after this, don't forget to. The next day you will be sore, but the day AFTER that, you will simply want to kill me.

After about a month or so of this (1 of these workouts per week, or every 6th day) you will notice your regular squat max or regular working poundages have increased quite well!! Make sure you are eating well of course and your diet/pwo offerings address your goals.

Best of luck!
    ~SC~"

Enjoy bros...this is some good stuff.
    Last edited by chest6; 09-12-2005 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks, bout time. No wonder I couldn't find it, SC didn't post it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    That one was in like july...swole posted it awhile before that id have to try to go back further for that

I did my second week of the routine and man it is the best leg pump I have ever had by far, my legs feel like they are going to explode, you can feel the deep muscle tissue working, great job SC! I then got a great strech and steak afterward, I am guessing I got some solid gains that day.

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    SC's SGX program is top notch and the leg workout is one of high points. Was for me anyway

Thread Information