G-13 is offline Member

Cool What is the deal man???

IM 3 weeks into cycle and started working each body part 2 times per week when i started my cycle, and it seems like im getting weaker...should i go back to once per week body part...i thought all that test meant better recover. So that means im only going to get like 9 more body part workouts before my cycle is over, that just doesnt make sense to me..

Someone give me some insight into what im doing wrong or why i should stay with once per week...my diet is right on pushing 4k-5k a day in calories.

BOBO ZOBA is offline Banned
    you dont write anything for your cycle and that is of great importance. Train your bodyparts 1 weekly but with more sets. When you are on roids you must incease the calories from proteins, no matter you r massing up or cleaning fat.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    more protein..

everyone is different..

it only takes me 2 days to recover.. but that's me..

so get lots of rest.. and lots of water.. and lots of sleep.. and lots of protein..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chest6 is offline Banned
    u can still overtrain on juice
    Last edited by chest6; 09-01-2005 at 10:36 PM.

G-13 is offline Member
    I dont know why my cycle is impt, but here it is.
    Andropen275 @500 wk, and t-bol @40mg per day and all my other vitamins and stuff. 400gm protein per day form chicken, tuna and shakes.

I went in to train chest today and it was a no go, just no strength so i trained back and it went great, i just did shoulders and tris 2 days agao, maybe that had something to do with it.

BOBO ZOBA is offline Banned
    Dont go more than once a week for small mucle groups. Cycle is very important cause there is great difference between the steroids . Do you know that the 1st birth control pills were steroids. Your cyccle is strong, if you dont feel better ovarall recuperation that means your drugs are false. Always increase your protein intake wen you go on roids.

G-13 is offline Member
    100% sure its real

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    I dont know why my cycle is impt, but here it is.
    Andropen275 @500 wk, and t-bol @40mg per day and all my other vitamins and stuff. 400gm protein per day form chicken, tuna and shakes.

I went in to train chest today and it was a no go, just no strength so i trained back and it went great, i just did shoulders and tris 2 days agao, maybe that had something to do with it.
    Well somethings have a longer half life but also take longer to get in the system (pretty sure thats why he was asking)... Personally I would recommend training muscles only once a week, but increasing the sets slightly.. I take it your bulking? which would require a slight drop in reps as well. Also if bulking make sure your carb count is up as well!

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Well somethings have a longer half life but also take longer to get in the system (pretty sure thats why he was asking)... Personally I would recommend training muscles only once a week, but increasing the sets slightly.. I take it your bulking? which would require a slight drop in reps as well. Also if bulking make sure your carb count is up as well!
    Thanx for the help guys, i think my diet is cool..i just been in the gym everyday for 3 weeks because i was excited to be on for the first time and i might need to take some time off and reevaluate my plan ...back to once a week

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBO ZOBA
    Dont go more than once a week for small mucle groups. Cycle is very important cause there is great difference between the steroids. Do you know that the 1st birth control pills were steroids. Your cyccle is strong, if you dont feel better ovarall recuperation that means your drugs are false. Always increase your protein intake wen you go on roids.
    I cant stand to see your posts..they drive me crazy..

Will you PLEASE do some more research before you do your trivia posts and your generalizations...for small bodyparts?? So does that mean he should do big bodyparts 2wice a week??

I see a BAN in your future....very soon

EDIT: I guess im a lil late..he already was banned...good call me

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    BOBO was a bobo.

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    bobo was bobo the clown

Quote Originally Posted by FINAMAN
    bobo was bobo the clown
    a clown, this isn't a laughing matter! BOBO

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    a clown, this isn't a laughing matter! BOBO
    lol now u really made me laugh

G-13 is offline Member
    That guy was such an idiot, it took alot of restraint to not go off on him.

Its like he read for 2 days and decided he was a guru,writing his own books and shit...

BOBO the guru!

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Many people like to talk just to hear themselves talk. It doesnt matter to them if they know what they are talking about. If you don't know then keep your mouth shut. If you are stating an opinion then state it as an opinion. People like that give bad advice to gullible people who then get themselves f@cked up.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanecrazy
    Many people like to talk just to hear themselves talk. It doesnt matter to them if they know what they are talking about. If you don't know then keep your mouth shut. If you are stating an opinion then state it as an opinion. People like that give bad advice to gullible people who then get themselves f@cked up.
    exactly, go read his other posts, its like he was trying so hard to be an expert at something he knew nothing about, Swole canned his ass pretty quick for running off at the mouth..

Look at this garbage response,yea im cleaning my underwear along with the fat,such a tool
    From BOBO
    "you dont write anything for your cycle and that is of great importance. Train your bodyparts 1 weekly but with more sets. When you are on roids you must incease the calories from proteins, no matter you r massing up or cleaning fat."

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    exactly, go read his other posts, its like he was trying so hard to be an expert at something he knew nothing about, Swole canned his ass pretty quick for running off at the mouth..

Look at this garbage response,yea im cleaning my underwear along with the fat,such a tool
    From BOBO
    "you dont write anything for your cycle and that is of great importance. Train your bodyparts 1 weekly but with more sets. When you are on roids you must incease the calories from proteins, no matter you r massing up or cleaning fat."
    lol i kinda miss him. atleast there was somethin to laugh at and for lol boboooooooooo

BOBO has been the one behind all my cycles, training, and diet... oh sh!t

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    you are getting weaker
    cause you're doing each body part twice a week..
    that is why..
    you are not giving ur body enough recovery...
    to the question what is the deal man???

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    you are getting weaker
    cause you're doing each body part twice a week..
    that is why..
    you are not giving ur body enough recovery...
    to the question what is the deal man???
    ya when i was an idiot i got up to 315 2wice quickly then quickly got weaker and started getting injuries..stupid me at least i learned my lesson

Thread Information