Flexor is offline Banned

Talking FINALLY I can do skulls without joint trouble

Initially I could never do skulls after a terrible elbow injury in which I also broke my humerus, arm wrestling...well that dissapointed me, until now

I did dips for a year and that has probably helped toughen my elbows. With a thorough warmup I was able to do skulls for the first time today and all I can say is WOW, the pump I got was like something I've never experienced and I know that doing this new exercise will really accelerate my tricep gains which have been lagging compared to my shoulders especially the posterior...

I just had to post this, I'm really pleased and encouraged
    Last edited by Flexor; 09-10-2005 at 07:07 AM.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Sweet! "Skulls" & Close-grip presses are two of the best mass buildiers IMO.

-shaokahn-

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Lying Triceps Extensions are the best tricep builder for single-joint exercises. Dips and close-grip bench presses are the best multi-joint exercises for the triceps.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I've got a killer lying triceps extension exercise for you. Start lowering the bar to the forehead until failure. Next, lower the bar to the nose until failure. Finally, lower the bar to the chin until failure. The triceps pump will be amazing. Have a spotter or this could be a skull, nose, and chin crusher. You are taking the exercise from its weakest range and finishing with its strongest range. Bad ass!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would think your chin is the weakest range...? At least for me it works that way

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I would think your chin is the weakest range...? At least for me it works that way
    Lowering the bar to the chin is the strongest range because your upper arm is dropping down and shortening your ROM. To the forearm requires the upper arm to more close to perpendicular, to the torso, and requires a greater ROM.

Thread Information