Working Out But Malnourished

Just curious, if someone were to work out but never get enough protein, carbs, and lipids...what physical changes would occur in their bodies? I know strength would still increase, but would anything else change, would the person even look as if he works out?

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    ive been at my gym for 3 years now and some of the same people are too and none of them have changed in that time a few have even gotten fatter, it is weird to see

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I know when I dont eat properly my strength is shit!! I dont think they would see any positive results at all!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a whole lot would change. I also wouldnt say that their strength would still go up either...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Your strength will not increase if you cannot rebuild your muscle tissue. So diet is key once again.

i believe strength would increase a bit, i've always read that strength is largely neurological, just how efficiently your body can contract each muscle...

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    no i just delt with this problem b/c of the ADD meds i'm on it i couldn't get enough of anything in me. It is pretty much impossible to work out. You can get your head into anything to try. If your talking like if someone just eats mcdonalds or something i dunno but if they dont eat then it sucks

Thread Information