BLAZE K is offline Associate Member

Best way to gain back muscle you lost?

This summer i was extremely lazy and wasnt hitting up the gym at all and ate all junk food... i lost about 15 lbs of muscle and gained alota fat... im planning on getting back into my healthy diet and getting that 15lbs of muscle back before i start my M1T cycle that i have planned too before. what kinda of sets and weights should i be using to best do this and gain this lean mass back?

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE K
    This summer i was extremely lazy and wasnt hitting up the gym at all and ate all junk food... i lost about 15 lbs of muscle and gained alota fat... im planning on getting back into my healthy diet and getting that 15lbs of muscle back before i start my M1T cycle that i have planned too before. what kinda of sets and weights should i be using to best do this and gain this lean mass back?
    Welcome to the club bro, except I lost about 25-30lbs. Im starting a completely different deit and routine than I had before, so we will see. Good luck.

chest6 is offline Banned
    well just make sure to hold off on the M1T cycle until you have gotten all your gains back (and then some) like you said

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    i was pretty much in the same situation.its alot better than if uve never hit the gym at all it comes alot easier,and youl get gains alot faster to a certain point that is.at least thats how it is with me.jus eat good and hit hard

TCEL300 is offline Member
    with good diet and cardio you will be all set man....i took a while off and i cam back a lot quicker than i expected

BLAZE K is offline Associate Member
    when i first started working out i used the pyramid set on weights, but after that i stuck to heavy weights 12repsx3sets... should does it matter which i do to get my gains back?

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Muscle memory is a great thing your size should come back soon just get the first week out the way....

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    soon as u start eatin and trainin right, muscle memory will bring u back within a coupla months!

Flexor is offline Banned
    it all comes back surprisingly quick. After I fractured my humerus I lost all muscle on the upper arm, shoulder, pec and traps on just my right hand side. It was all back within 1 month and has continued to grow out of proportion with the left side

Unfortunately the bigger you are when you start to lose muscle mass, the faster you lose it because without special diet and maintenance of large amounts of excess muscle, the body catabolises it thinking it doesn't need it and also there just isn't the protein.

Thread Information