BigAJ is offline New Member

Training 1 week for endurance.. 2nd week for size and strength?

I was wondering if you could train this way? I want to start training for endurance but i want my strength and size to go up greatly too..
    so could u train 1 week for endurance (low weights, high reps) then the 2nd week train for size (high weights, low reps).
    Or is it not a good idea to train like this?

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAJ
    I was wondering if you could train this way? I want to start training for endurance but i want my strength and size to go up greatly too..
    so could u train 1 week for endurance (low weights, high reps) then the 2nd week train for size (high weights, low reps).
    Or is it not a good idea to train like this?
    did you even read my PM bro... We seem to be going around in circles
    Last edited by S.P.G; 09-15-2005 at 03:21 AM.

Yeah man ... i got the one about the heart rates, but thats for cardio aint it? .. im just wondering about alternating weight training now.
    .. sorry dude for sounding so clueless hehe. I mean thanx heaps for the pm but it doesnt really help with weight training? unless you sent another one i didnt get

ahh shit in your heart rate post you said at the start "You may also find this useful ".. meaning you sent a pm before that? in which case i didnt get i only got the one about the different heart rate intensities.

Yeah man ... i got the one about the heart rates, but thats for cardio aint it? .. im just wondering about alternating weight training now.
    .. sorry dude for sounding so clueless hehe. I mean thanx heaps for the pm but it doesnt really help with weight training? unless you sent another one i didnt get
    are....i sent you 2, you only got one, the first was the training..answering that question and some....the long one no???

ahh shit in your heart rate post you said at the start "You may also find this useful ".. meaning you sent a pm before that? in which case i didnt get i only got the one about the different heart rate intensities.
    ok,, stand by.....

Thread Information