LancerO8 is offline New Member

How to gain weight fastest?

OK, I understand this has been posted on this website many times before but I am a newbie. But seriously, I want to make sure I know what I'm doing exactly. I'm looking to write up a diet for weight gaining.

What I'd like to do is gain as much weight as possible, as quick as possible. I've lost 20 pounds from where I used to be when I was very sick last year. Anyway then I was at 200-205, not I'm at 180. Before I get into the weights much more I'd like to put on at least 10 pounds. I've got a good frame at 6'1 and a little

Anyway can somebody, please, if they don't mind give me a write up on how many calories I should eat a day, or tell me the most calories I can consume perday. What's the max weight I can gain per week? Also what are some of the very best foods to gain weight?

Thanks beforehand guys, I'm trying to walk on at a major university to play football and if I can't get back to where I was I don't have a chance. Please let me know!!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    read the diet forum dude.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wrong forum brutha, check the diet forum. As well, no one is going to "give you a write up" here, you'll have to research and present your approach for critique. Unless you desired customized help (like my services) you will have to do the footwork.

Good luck!
    ~SC~

Thread Information