Safety31 is offline Banned

after swole cats leg workout

well i havent worked legs for 3 weeks cus i hurt my foot...first day back and i decided to try out swoles leg workout..i fee like im going to die..forget pwo because i cant move ..if i stand up i feel like im going to faint..so im typin on my back right now..will i be ok with no pwo..because i want to just go to bed reight now

PWO? You mean a shake or recovery food?

yea...i feel like shit right now..its hard to get up..when i stand i gotta throw up..so im just getting comfortable lyin down

alo5603 is offline Member
    wow, the workout must have been extra hard for you. I have heard people being really sore and hurtin and i myself is still kinda sore even though its been about 4 days now. But not wanting to get up...... thats a new one. Take some ibprofin..... it helps. as for the nausea....... your on your own there.

alo

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    I guess the old saying "Squat til you puke" really takes presence here

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    People feel really "taxed" or "worked" after the protocol, yes, but you shouldn't feel this bad. Perhaps you went too heavy, didn't breathe correctly (my guess), or a combo of both. Next time lower the weights, takey your time, and focus on breathing correctly. May also wish to knock off 1 entire set of each of the exercises until you get used to the intensity.

~SC~

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    were is the post that shows this leg workout

well i think its mostly because i havent doen legs in a few weeks so my legs were kinda out of shape so i had to push alittle harder then usual..i usually always feels dizzy after a set of squats and i usually only do sets of 10 so, sets of 20 was a big difference and i usually do squats first so the pre exhaust kinda got me also...i just had to lay down for about 20 min but then i was fine..got all my nutrition in.i just felt like thrown up hella bad everytime i stood up..i was only doing 185 on the smith machine so it wasnt heavy at all....what kind of weight does everyone else do when they do this workout

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    were is the post that shows this leg workout
    Sticky atop this forum dubbed "SwoleSquats".

Enjoy!

~SC~

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    well i think its mostly because i havent doen legs in a few weeks so my legs were kinda out of shape so i had to push alittle harder then usual..i usually always feels dizzy after a set of squats and i usually only do sets of 10 so, sets of 20 was a big difference and i usually do squats first so the pre exhaust kinda got me also...i just had to lay down for about 20 min but then i was fine..got all my nutrition in.i just felt like thrown up hella bad everytime i stood up..i was only doing 185 on the smith machine so it wasnt heavy at all....what kind of weight does everyone else do when they do this workout
    It all depends on who is doin it, i do free weight at 225 for this particular exercise, any more and i wouldnt get 5 sets......

alo

anyone else??how much weight do u guys do for this workout?

chest6 is offline Banned
    The time I have done it...it has been with 225. That was when my max was probably 410. Now its either at or above 500 bcuz I have been a lot more into powerlifting lately. If I did it now, I would collapse before completing it.

Thread Information