Thread: core strength

clipper is offline Associate Member

core strength

I have Been working on core strength. Bust most I the things I do for core strength involve strong man stuff. Flipping tires pulling sleds and trucks. Lifting rocks and that kinda stuff. But winter is coming, and out side stuff will get hard to do in the bitter cold and snow.

What core strength stuff do you guys do?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    If you're looking to incorporate some old-school strength training techniques, check out Coach John Davies core strengthening programs on t-nation.com.

The side press, bent press, saxon side bend, full contact twist, etc. will strengthen your core.

squats, deadlifts, and bench presses work the entire body giving great core strength.

I also like using medicine balls in different throwing and twisting exercises to help in core strength

clipper is offline Associate Member
    I whent looking for the nedicine ball today. But did not have any luck. But they said more will be here the end of the week.

As for the DL, Suat, and Bench. They do not work my core like I want. I do all those already

Quote Originally Posted by clipper
    I whent looking for the nedicine ball today. But did not have any luck. But they said more will be here the end of the week.

As for the DL, Suat, and Bench. They do not work my core like I want. I do all those already
    Yeah it would be a good idea to get some med balls they help quite a bit.
    The squats, dl's ,and benches work your core you just dont realize it

Thread Information