Some help would be awesome.

Hi guys.. This has nothing to do with juicing but i have been reading these forums for a while and was wondering if i could be offered a little help.

Im 180cms, nearly 18 years old and weigh 69kgs. I have done my fair share of working out and just cannot seem to gain any size. I thought about juicing but after reading this forum have decided not to.

I would like to reach atleast 90 - 100kgs by march next year. I was wondering if it was possible. Also, I was wondering if someone would be able to point me in the right direction?

I think i am shooting a little high with wanting to gain 20 - 30kgs in 6 months. Anyway i am looking forward to your response. Thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What is it exactly that you are looking for/asking? I cannot tell from your post.

~SC~

Gaining some size.. I work out and i eat atleast 5 times day. I'm not getting fat or gaining any muscle. I just wonder if anyone could tell me why or help me find a way to gain some weight or muscle.

1) You need to get your diet in order

2) You want to get a sound workout also in order

3) You want to make sure to rest and sleep at least 8 hours a night

Finally, you want to mesh the above 3 together and do them for at least 6 months or so to see solidified results.

~SC~

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro you need to put some weight on...by the way good choice not to resort to steroids ...if i were you i would check out the bulking diet here... UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet... ...this is a good diet to go off of except that he includes more protein in the diet than carbs and i think you should do more carbs... now if you are super determined (and you think you can actually handle it) than you should eat 2 grams of protein per pound of body mass (i dont know how to do in kilograms) and then eat 2.5 grams of carbs per pound of body mass and .5 grams of fat per pound of body mass...now if you cant handle that (not many of us can)....than just go with 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body mass and 2 grams of carbs per pound of body mass and then .25-.5 grams of fat per pound of body mass....train each bodypart once a week (or once every six days) intensley and be sure the include these exercises everyweek...SQUATS, DEADLIFTS, BENCH PRESS, MILITARY PRESS, BARBELL ROWS. just like you, i first came to this forum to learn about steroids and how to obtain them, but i have now seen the light of proper diet and exercise...good luck man.

Thanks Bro :-D

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    You need to keep a log of what you eat everyday to determine how many carbs, protein, fats, and total calories you are taking in. From there, you can add to it if you're not gaining enough. It's simple logic. If you're not eating enough to grow, then you need to eat more of the right foods.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Agreed, diet is key. You just have to do it and see results to be a believer.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    are yo u18 yet?

j/c

Flexor is offline Banned
    Putting on about 15lbs naturally without getting fat in the last year was good going for me. So you can forget about 70lbs in six months. If you haven't been gaining you might just be an ectomorph (hard gainer). You just need to get a good workout and diet and stick to it and wait for results, don't give up on it.

If you can't bulk ANY muscle without steroids then using them won't help you because you clearly aren't stimulating your body in the correct way to grow muscle. Taking steroids isn't the easy option, people have to put huge levels of dedication and effort in just the same as going natural

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Man u need to ste more realistic goals, u arent gona gain 20-30kg in 6 months, u cudnt do that with gear, naturally that goal is a complete j/k. Sort out ur diet and training, and most important be persistent - keep at it. Gd luck in the future!

Flexor is offline Banned
    You gotta love the naïvety though. Hell if it was as easy as that everyone would be jacked and that would be a bad thing. There needs to be weaklings out there to make people with bulk look more impressive

You'll reach a goal of up to 20lbs in your first year of weightlifting because that is always the easiest year, and testosterone is highest at our age, I think. Every year after 16 your body is going down hill even though its still growing and strengthening. Skin ageing appears at 25 if you wanted to know.
    Last edited by Flexor; 09-20-2005 at 08:50 AM.

Sorry, you must be 18 to access this site as per the USER AGREEMENT you read when you checked the box and virtually signed up.

~SC~

Thread Information