Cotton is offline New Member

Swoles Leg Routine

Used Swoles Leg Routine for the third time today. Did it for 2 weeks and went back to my old routine. This time I'm going to try and stay with it for a month. Hell of a workout for this old man. I couldn't get but 16 reps on the last set of squats. The young bucks at the gym are afraid to touch it. Kills their ego to pull plates off the bar.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton
    Used Swoles Leg Routine for the third time today. Did it for 2 weeks and went back to my old routine. This time I'm going to try and stay with it for a month. Hell of a workout for this old man. I couldn't get but 16 reps on the last set of squats. The young bucks at the gym are afraid to touch it. Kills their ego to pull plates off the bar.
    O well..when I did it I just used 2 plates and I had to go down to 205 last set i felt so weak...one of my friends walked by and i was struggling on the way up the last 10 and he was like wtf?

Flexor is offline Banned
    Probably the only advantage of working out from home is that you don't get total dipsh1ts sniggering in the background or giving you funny looks if you do something that you know will benefit you

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tune those assmonkeys out and do your thing. You'll see how this routine makes your "regular" squat poundages fly SKY HIGH!!! They won't be looking at you funny when they see you doing that!

~SC~

Cotton is offline New Member
    They know I'm not in there to set a record. I'm sure they get tired of me preaching about the correct form. I just don't want to see them get hurt.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    That's exactly it, anybody that is truly hardcore about bodybuilding or training in general, will be more impressed with someone doing proper form and less weight than some idiot doing a high weight bench and they're feet are doing circles around the bench.

As for the workout, I did it the other day for the first time, I did too light of weight because it didn't hurt as bad as I was expecting, so I did leg presses afterwards. Next time I do it, I'll know to jump the weight on squats especially. I was only doing 185 and going past parallel (I lift with a powerlifter who preaches about going all the way down, parallel doesn't cut it with him).

Thread Information