Hey guys I just recently switched gyms and at my old gym we had whta was just labeled a leg press(not sure if it was actually a hip sled or what). Now at my new gym they have something kind of simliar but it seems more angled and is called inverted. Is there any difference or is it just the brand of equip? I've never heard of an inverted leg press.