TimeToGetBig27 is offline Junior Member

Cant bend elbow, need alt exercise

I can't bend my elbow due to injury or it will probally split and bleed, or cause pain. For chest i can do fly's, and peck deck.. but is there any way i can work bicepts without having to curl, or atleast past 90 degree's.. also any alt shoulder exercises, im guna see how military BD presses go

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You can't work biceps w/out curling, being that this is the main function of the bicep.

~SC~

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToGetBig27
    I can't bend my elbow due to injury or it will probally split and bleed, or cause pain. For chest i can do fly's, and peck deck.. but is there any way i can work bicepts without having to curl, or atleast past 90 degree's.. also any alt shoulder exercises, im guna see how military BD presses go
    your going to have a problem with that.....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    For shoulders, you could perform lateral raises for medial deltoids and bent-over lateral raises for the posterior deltoids (unless you perform them on back day. You might want to add front raises but usually they get adequate stimulation from chest work.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Shrugging, a single-joint exercise, is another option for the shoulders. Some place this on back day, though. It will really depend on your program design.

Thread Information