Thread: Scared........

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Scared........

Ok bros, quick question. I've been on a year long cut....down to 6% and just overall skinny (weak)....my test results came back low (sub 200) but I havent been ON for years......I think its due to my my overtraining and over cardio+low cals. (2x a day training, etc)........my fear is now, that if I jack the cals, It'll all go to fat since y test is already low. Will my test come back with the help of trib and oxo, while decreasing the training to 3-4 times a week and maybe just a slow, 1/2 walk with the pooch in the morning (instead of 65-75%) cardio? Will I make good gains with a clean diet even though my test is low, or will it be stored??? Thanks bros.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I moved this to the workout forum, as you had it in the STEROID QUESTIONS forum, and this has nothing to do with any questions about AAS.

I have to move a lot of your posts from that forum to the workout or diet forum. Please be conscious of WHERE you place your posts, and please try to utilize the CORRECT forum for your offerings.

~SC~

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    bump, im in the marines and i think they work us alot. we run every fvcking day for 2-6 miles. could this effect my test levels? sorry for the thread hijack

Running won't affect test levels, no, but it will affect muscle mass if you are running on empty and burning up lean mass.

~SC~

can you answer swole? I thought it was a steroid question...it's really concerning test......thoughts?

My suggestion would be to see an endocrinologist and get yourself normalized FIRST.

Then worry about what to do in regards to workout/diet/etc., as if you are not normalized nothing is going to work in a positive manner.

Priorities!

~SC~

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    thanks swole

Went to an endo...he's not sure if overtraining and undereating is the key to my low test, but it's got to be right? If I had natty levels 3 years ago, even with a shitty pct, they would bounce back in a year or so, right???

Some quick questions - If I got back on, maybe like 250g fir 10-12 and ran a solid pct, would this do it???

can one make gains without excess foods being stored as all fat, if test is low??

Is it possible that it will rebound with 6-oxo and trib as long as I quite overtraing and crank up my cals?

Will the excess cals just be stored as bf, since my test is currently low.

Thread Information