xplicit is offline Member

Which do you prefer working out in the morning or at night?

Which do you prefer working out in the morning or at night ? and why i personally like the morning cause the later i go to the gym chances are the more tired i am plus its usually empty during the day

Also whats the close current tag and close all tags options

KeyMastur is offline VET
    whenever i feel like it. i'm not much of a morning person, so i prefer the evenings.

$uperman is offline Member
    i perfer the morning. i get a better workout and feel better throughout the day. with my job and all i usally hit the gym in the evening though.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    when you click on Enhanced Mode to the left of the reply box, whenever you click on a button now, it only starts the tag, and you have to close it off whenever. instead of asking you what you want to write in bold print, it'll type the [..B] for you and you have to close it yourself, or either hit Close All (or current) Tags.

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    I workout at 12:00 in the afternoon. The gym isn't very crowded and I can get in and do what I want to without waiting for anybody.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    8:00 at night, i love it, nobody in the gym at all, No wonder my girlfriend is baffled that every friday i'm at the gym from 8:00pm until 10:00 pm i'd rather be there than out partying.(saturday i go out)

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i go about 2 or 3. just feel the best then. sometimes go bout 5, def no morning got to sleep til 11 or 12

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    evening for me my body dont function in the mornings
    i still try to figure out why the good Lord made mornings----i have never been a morning person

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Well I actually go twice a day, I do weights in the morning followed by cardio, then cardio once again in the evenings.

The only reason I lift in the morning is because when I go to the gym after work (5-6pm), its too damn crowded to workout. And I'm the type that if I go home after work, i'm not leaving the house again.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    For some reason I don't haver a lot of strength early in the morning, but I do enjoy doing cardio early. Wakes me up and keeps me up all day. I like working out 6:00pm. I guess I'm in the habit of hitting the weights at that time so I find it most productive.

testprop is offline Associate Member
    I get up at 8:00 am and workout around 10:00, usually

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Weekdays at night about 6:30 and on the weekends in the morning. I like to wake up early on the weekends so they last longer. No sense in wasting all that free time sleeping.

Thread Information