bigwillster is offline Associate Member

How long before glucosamine starts working?

I've been taking glucosamine for three days now and no results. How long does it take to kick in. Damn my elbows hurt!! I can't even do push ups.

murph is offline Member
    I was just about to give up on that stuff after approx a month, when I noticed it was working, now I use it all the time, the kind with the chondrointin in it,does the trick for me ...............

Originally posted by murph
    I was just about to give up on that stuff after approx a month, when I noticed it was working, now I use it all the time, the kind with the chondrointin in it,does the trick for me ...............
    Cool, that's the stuff I bought. Man it's expensive though. I paid $40 for a $30 day supply. Did you get a better deal. If you bought it online where? Thanks bro

murph is offline Member
    you can find it at Walmart for pretty cheap, I think I paid like 20-25 dollars for 180 cap...............and that was the one with MSM in it aswell,...... you could probably find the Glucosamine/Chodroitin even cheaper,.......... (MSM helps to lubricate the joints and supports in the building of strong, healthy cartilage and joints when combined with the Glucosamine/Chondroitin)................

Thanks guys.

Thread Information