Adam Bomb is offline New Member

How long to see fat loss results?

I'm gonna be bulking up soon and I already know some of it will be fat in my stomach area. My previous natural bulking phase gave me some good size but also a big gut and 21% body fat. I get the dreaded spare tire extremely easily.

When time for cutting, I will probably do 45 mins of cardio EOD.

Heres my question to all of you reading this. In your experience, or friends experience, whatever, with that type of cardio and good diet, how long does it take to burn the fat so that the abs can show through? Did you take a steroid or something to speed up cutting process? I would like to know anyones experience with this, time wise. 1 month, 2 months? I know everyones body is different but I'm still curious to know.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    45 mins of cardio every other day and a great diet...at 21% bf and a tire...id say 4-5 months at least before you get a hint of them. having abs show isnt an easy thing. see my avatar...thats at like 12% bf and my abs dont shine through unless i really squeeze em. if i just walk around normal, cant see em.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Max, 21% and a good diet, not too much too fast, will get you there in a few months. But if you have a decent amount of muscle you will start to look pretty good at say 16% or so.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    yea i agree too..i suggest to you, that you bulk as clean as possible, so you are not working so hard at the end..go to the diet forum and check out the bulking sticky..that should give you a good idea of what your bulking diet should look like...good luck bro

What about t3, clen or winstrol to aid in the fat loss process?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    diet and cardio will aid in fat loss

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    With a good diet and cardio you should be able to lose 2lbs of fat/week. You really have to dial in your diet to maintain your LBM while doing so. Keep in mind also you will need to get around 10-12%BF to visually see your abs depending on genetics.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    With a good diet and cardio you should be able to lose 2lbs of fat/week. You really have to dial in your diet to maintain your LBM while doing so. Keep in mind also you will need to get around 10-12%BF to visually see your abs depending on genetics.
    Right...make sure to do it slowly unless you want to lose the hard earned muscle. Do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. Dont let anyone tell you that is catabolic, that is crap. The only thing that is catabolic is a crappy diet; bad PWO. like IB said, make sure your diet is good to go before you start cardio, because if its not, the weight will come off, muscle&fat.

Ok so nay on the t3 and stuff. I hear ya. How about running for longer then 45 mins, sometimes I can go for 1 hour and half at a jogging pace. Is my body leaving fat burning mode and entering training mode? And running for weeks on end, would my body stop burning fat after getting used to it?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    It has to do with your heartrate, not the movement you are doing. I burn fat while lifting.

Gotcha. Thanks for the tips everyone. I'll update on my progress in a few months. I think I made a mistake about my bf %, I may have incorrectly fat pinched for my caliper. I'm already seeing progress though.

Thread Information