Thread: Cardio

se11 is offline Associate Member

Cardio

I was working out almost every day and then I slowed down over this past month. My diet has slipped. And now I want to get back. But I have to loose the fat I developed. How much should I go back with? I usually do the tredmil for 15-45 mins, depending on my mood and how I feel. What do you recommend I do to get back into it?

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    I was working out almost every day and then I slowed down over this past month. My diet has slipped. And now I want to get back. But I have to loose the fat I developed. How much should I go back with? I usually do the tredmil for 15-45 mins, depending on my mood and how I feel. What do you recommend I do to get back into it?
    First, make a commitment to do your workout regardless of your mood. You owe it to your body and mind!
    It's easy to get back into the groove...it's that determination that makes you stick with it though!
    If you wanna lose fat...ya gotta do cardio at least 5 days a week for a minimum of 30 minutes. This all depending on your intake of calories. There's no point working out five days a week, if you blow it everyday on food that can't feed you, and feed you well.
    Refrain from eating simple sugars (regular sugar, candy, sweets, etc.), and stay away from refined carbs(white bread, donuts, cookies)....look around the board..you'll find lots of tips.
    But, get back to your workouts, your body and mind will thank you for it. And, don't you just feel better about yourself?

Thread Information