musclestack is offline Productive Member

need a fuller chest

Hey, fellas. Was wondering what I could do to increase the fullness and width of my chest. Damn, it really pisses me off. I have arms, shoulders, lats, traps, EVERYTHING BUT A BIG CHEST!!! Anyone have some input on this to help me out?

I already changed my workout routine a bit. I switched to mostly dumbells now instead of barbell, I added dips into my chest workout instead of decline barbell, and I also do lat pullovers on my back day. Is there anything else I can do to REALLY make my chest stick out or do I need a lifetime supply of esiclene ??? lol

Thanks fellas,
    MS

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Try a wide variety of exercises including incline lower pulley flys and close grip-incline bech sqeezing at the top. Mostly for mass free weight bench and have a spotter help you bang out 3 or 4 more after failure making you do most of the work.

musclestack is offline Productive Member

Bump

Bump...Thanks, bro. Anyone else have some tips???

Flexor is offline Banned
    You've done the right things so far, switching to dumbells and doing dips. But dumbells also put a lot more focus on the shoulders to stabilise so even though you get a better range of motion for the pec, the shoulders get a greater pasting, but its still a great idea.

Experiment with other grip widths and elbow positions but other than that, its your genetics and your chest is not destined to be as big as the rest of your body unless, you have the determination to beat the challenge.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the flattest chest a while back. You could see my rib cage and shit. Now my chest is moderately impressive.

Here is what I did:

Bench press - 10 reps X 4 sets
    Dumbbell Flys - 8-10 reps X 3 sets
    Dumbbell Press - 8-10 reps X 3 sets
    Fly Machine - 15 reps X 4 sets

Use the heaviest weight you can that will allow you to just barely get to your last rep.

Worked for me. Maybe you too.

This workout grew my chest very quickly. So fast infact, that my family thought I was using steroids at the time when I was not.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    This workout grew my chest very quickly. So fast infact, that my family thought I was using steroids at the time when I was not.
    Did you get stretch marks at the side of your chest?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    Did you get stretch marks at the side of your chest?
    No stretch marks here. I drink a lot of water. I like to think that that has to do with it.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    No stretch marks here. I drink a lot of water. I like to think that that has to do with it.
    Yeah that's probably it. Also creatine and obviously salt, both increase water retention so that may have helped. Some people have horrific stretch marks which are quite ugly, so its good you avoided them and still got great growth.

Thread Information