rockcrawler3 is offline New Member

Need workout plan

I am 19 years old 5' 10" 145pounds I have run track my whole life untill this year. I am wanting to get from waist up bigger my legs are by far the strongest right now because of running. Any advice on programs or products to take that would be great if you need any more information let me know.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrawler3
    I am 19 years old 5' 10" 145pounds I have run track my whole life untill this year. I am wanting to get from waist up bigger my legs are by far the strongest right now because of running. Any advice on programs or products to take that would be great if you need any more information let me know.
    Swolecat's sticky post here: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=131585, will provide you with valuable information on techniques and the type of exercises you need.

And http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html will provide you with all the different exercises and muscles that you want to work.

Do wide and close grip bench-presses, military presses, dips, lying triceps extensions, pullups, bent over rowing, deadlifts (for overall back thickness) straight barbell curls, incline dumbell curls and throw in some lateral raises and shrugs. Those exercises are all you need, and they are the best there is !!

Split that up into a, hmm, split.

By the way, working the legs does increase growth hormone and test levels which helps overall body growth, so you could work your legs. But if your legs are bigger and out of proportion your body should know that the upper has to catch up and you might not need to work legs. If symmetry is important to you don't work your legs. Others might not agree with that, but you have already built your legs so there is no harm in just maintaining them with cardio.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    I would not stop working the legs............most people would die to have a start like that and the upper body WILL catch up very easily in my opinion.....now go start lifting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information