caseylee is offline Junior Member

question about a mass workout ?? i found ??

i saw a couple of post of guys looking for mass workout s and i wanted to get some feed back from you guys about the one im on please check this out and lemme know what yall think, ive looked over like half of there training programs and they all seem pretty good ... but what do i know ?? thanks guys btw that artical is kinda long so just skim it if you wanna, ...

ok tried inserting a hype but it didn't work, so go to http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/ and then workout s up at the top and then hardcore training programs and then the 24 workout mass blitz ! mabye one of you guys can put in a hype for me, i can't figure it out thanks again guys
    Last edited by caseylee; 05-07-2002 at 12:30 AM.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure how much mass you'll gain but this workout will be a great challenge of your pain threshold. You can make gains but remember the following:

1. You must have a partner to train and push you through or you'll quit early.
    2. You have to eat and supplement perfectly and especially after your sessions to minimize stress hormones and muscle catabolism
    3. You have to get plenty of sleep 8 hours+ each night to maximize recovery.

That you give you success in this or any high intensity routine.

Good luck and keep us posted if you do this workout.

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    i have just started this workout, ... it s damn hard, it s gonna be a really big push, and your right i will have to get my training buddy in on this too, ... but so far the hardest thing has been finding out which weight will be right for me, and will allow me to finish the workout, but i will for sure keep you guys posted on the progress, thanks a ton, and if anybody else can check that stuff out, i would love some more info !!! thanks guys

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    i tried it a while ago and didnt like it. i found that the workouts took too long(1+ hours),so i went back to just 1 to 2 muscle groups a day. But like i tell everyone else,do what works for you.

Thread Information