fully_paully is offline Associate Member

Need 2 cut up a lil and need help!

i've decided dat i want 2 lose sum body fat n cut up wat i got, but i mean i dont wana lose much size if thats possible? i dont know cause ive neva tried n cut b4 my whole 1 year of training i just ate and lifted weights. I just want more defintion so you can see my abs too. but i dont wana lose much of my size? ... can any1 help me with this like would i be able 2 say do 30min of cardio say 3 times a week or so n still eat the same stuff i eat now n look good? l'll put my picture here so u can see wat i look like and then give me sum feed back thanks.

decadbal is offline Banned
    ebonics..not the way to go... keepin your diet the same and have a short cardio sesssions are not the direction you wanna go.. when your ready to sacrifice a lil let us know and we will help..

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    then can u give me an idea wat u do to get reall cut up then..how u workout..wat you eat? etc.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    exactly, its not just a workout or diet or some cardio. its all that put together, read the cutting sticky in the diet section, then make a diet for urself that is identical/similar to that.

Thread Information