wguttrid is offline Junior Member

Help getting forerarms to grow??

Hey guys, what is the best way to help with putting on forearm size??

Forearns and calves are my hardest muscles to grow, but will leave the calve questions for another day,

Last cycle I didn;t really concentrate on them that much, but this cycle would like to put a major effort in my forearms. What is the suggestions, should I go heavy, and blast them a couple times a weeks, or once a week?? Or should I try a boost the reps up to say 12-16 and hit them several times a week???

Any suggestions on how you boys get your forearms to grow, not saying mine have not grown because of other excercies that incorporate them, but they sure as heck dont; grow as fast as my other muccles?

When I was younger and my dad did alot of construction, the old way of hammering all day, swear his forearms were bigger then mine are now? Leads me to think reps, reps, reps.....

Thanks guys

TCEL300 is offline Member
    my 4arms explode when i lift...it kinda sucks because i hav smaller bi's in my opinion for my size....what i find really hits the 4arms are a machine at my gym for grip...i put 1 45 on it...and go till failure with each hand...just squeezing,hold it for 3 seconds...then i grab the 100 db's and hold on to them for a bit.another one is hold a bar behind u with some weight on it..and roll ur wrists up...it kills if u go to failure...i do my 4arms once a week...but u can do them twice a week i read somewhere...hit them with ur calves

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im going to start doing forearms monday and friday..or grip work as I call it. I am going to do bent over rows without straps until my last set from now on. Hold 100lb dumbells til i cant anymore (most they have there) and do shrugs with 225 for as many reps as possible as my warm up w/o straps

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    hammer curls will help out your forearms somewhat.

wguttrid is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, I am gonna try that gripper you talk of, seen it at the gym before but never used it! WIll try hitting forearms twice a week for the next month and see what happens.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i do hammer curls and reverse barbell curls, that usualy htis my forearms good

Thread Information