24labor is offline Anabolic Member

Sets with 6,8,10,12 reps??

Whats up everyone for the past 6 weks or so I have been following Swole's sticky about trainng for mass with the reps of 8/3:2 tempo and I have been getting good results. I think I might change up the routine a bit as to break the norm for my body, but I dunno if I should hit up 4x10, 5x5 pyramiding there are so many I dunno what to choose. Anyone have any opinions or do you think I should just stay with the 8 reps per set theme?

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Repartitions are one thing you can really use to keep the body guessing, I would recommend you use a hole range of reps to work both slow, fast, and medium muscle fibbers form 6 to 20 I would also recommend changing it up every 2-3 weeks

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    Repartitions are one thing you can really use to keep the body guessing, I would recommend you use a hole range of reps to work both slow, fast, and medium muscle fibbers form 6 to 20 I would also recommend changing it up every 2-3 weeks

Your right I usually switch around the 4 mark but since this was the first time I was using the 3:2 tempo I stuck with it a little longer. Thanks for the advice will do

Thread Information