JJJUICE is offline New Member

Days A Week Question!!!! Important!!!

AIGHT....THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! I JSUT STARTED MY CYCLE OF OMNADREN 250...I AM DOING A 5 DAY POSSIBLE 6 DAY WORKOUT. MANY PEOPLE TELL ME THAT IS GOOD...BUT MY ROOMMATE IS TELLING ME THAT IT IS NOT GOOD TO LIFT 5 OR 6 DAYS A WEEK. THAT U HAVE TO LIFT ONE DAY ON AND ONE DAY OFF...ESPECIALLY ON JUICE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME THERE OPINION ON THIS?

ALSO, HERE IS MY WORKOUT ROUTINE...IT IS BASICALLY THE SAME AS BIGKEVS...BUT SOME DIFFERENT EXERCISES.

SUNDAY - CHEST
    MONDAY - BACK
    TUESDAY - SHOULDERS
    WEDNESDAY - BACK AND TRIS
    THURSDAY - LEGS

NOW I WAS THINKING ABOUT THROWING CHEST IN THERE AGAIN AND DOINFG IT TWICE A WEEK AND MAKING IT SIX DAYS. ANYONES OPINON ON DOING CHEST TWICE A WEEK?

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME!!!! THANX ALOT EVERYBODY

PEACE

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope, stay with what you got? Who's your roomate?

If he is a PT, then ya...maybe you wanna go with his advice, but they aren't always right. Put it this way...stick with what you got, and if you are starting to feel always run down, lethargic, not wanting to lift...chances are you are overtrained.
    I found out my body can only take 4 days on before I need a day off. I keep trying to go Mon-Thurs...and my body just will not let me even thinking about going friday...so im going back to my old...3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off.
    But you need to take tri's outta back, cuz you are already working them on Tuesday indirectly and directly with your shoulder workout. Also, if you do stiff legged deads, they're going to be hard to do with leg day RIGHT after you just taxed your back the day before. Everything else looks good, you got your nolva and clomid right? How's the diet going?

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I agree with PaPa,

Maybe your roommate does more of a circuit training routine where he does full body workouts every time he goes...if this is the case then I can see a benefit in going every other day. But yeah who is your roommate, do he know his stuff or not?

THANX ALOT GUYS....AND PAPA MY BAD...HAHAHAHAHA ITS BIS AND TRIS HAHAHAHA NOT BACK...UMMMM AND YEAH MY ROOMMATES A FUCKIN COKEHEAD BUT HE STARTED HIS CYCLE TOO AND HE IS FOLLOW IN THE ROUTINE THAT THEY HAVE ON THIS WEBSITES INFO PAGE....ANABOLICREVIEW.COM IT SAYS GO BY AN 8 DAY WORKOUT ONE ON ONE OFF....I TRIED TO TELL HIM BUT HE JUST WASNT LISTENING

BUT THANX ALOT FOR UR INFO

PEACE

YEAH POPPA I GOT CLOMID....IM SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT ON THE 21ST DAY AFTER MY CYCLE ENDS RIGHT? AND MY DIET IS NASTY HAHAHAHA I DONT THINK I HAVE EATEN THIS HEALTHY IN AWHILE!!! I EAT SALADS...HARD BOILED EGGS....STEAKS...PASTA...ALL THAT GOOD SHIT!!!!! UMMMM AND I AM TAKING WHEY PROTEIN, CELL-TECH, AND CREATINE TOOO!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE DIESEL!!! BIGD....I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL MY ROOMMATE IS DOING...HE WAS HERE LAST NIGHT BLOWING LINES AND SHIT ON HIS HMMMM I THINK 2 OR 3 WEEK!! I TOLD HIM TO CUT THAT SHIT OUT AND HE SAID ONE WOULDNT HURT BUT THATS NOT ALL HE DID AND HE GETS DRUNK ALL THE TIME TOO!!!! I KNOW THATS NOT GOOD HE IS JUST WASTING HIS CYCLE!!!

PEACE

NightOp is offline Member
    easy on the caps bro

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bring him to this thread. I want him to read this.

Alright buddy, you here? Ok, since a website....particulary ours has a workout routine that says will make you grow, is that the only way to do it? Does everyone in the world follow this one on one off routine?? What if you can't make it to the gym on ur second "on" day, do you workout 2 days in a row, or do you skip 2??? Bottom line is there are NUMEROUS splits, and ways to train. Don't tell him he's wrong because "you read differently".

Blow and Alcohol on a cycle? You are the reason steroids are illegal in the first place. Let's say you end up going to the hospital because of an O D on something or other, you will tell them all what you took, including the sauce...and it will be the front page news, and they will do anything they can to put blame on the jungle juice. I'm really ashamed of hearing this, and trust me, you aren't the only one. A lot of top level pro bodybuilders are doing just what you are doing, but once again...does that make it right?? That's all I have to say.

Last edited by PaPaPumP; 05-08-2002 at 05:17 PM.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i train 3 days a week and at most 4 days a week about 2 weeks out of month. it got me big
    but the reason is i get too sore and run down if i train more plus as papapump says i mostly power lift for size
    for body building -they want a leaner look--4 to 5 days is perfect
    i think 6 days is a lot but it depends on your age and how much weight you lift and at what intensity level

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I work on a weekly regimen:

Mon: Chect
    Tues: Back
    Wed: Legs
    Thurs: Shoulders
    Fri: Arms
    Sat: Off
    Sun: Off

I am going for size and I like to work each body part REALLY hard, then let it rest & recuperate (and grow) for the rest of the week.

One major consideration is to keep chest & shoulders seperated by a few days 'cuz I can feel the delts are worked when I do my chest.

It's not "the answer," just food for thought.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-09-2002 at 02:38 AM.

PAPA....U DONT UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD U MAKE ME FEEL AFTER READING UR REPLY. FINALLY I FIND SOMEONE WHO FEELS THE SAME WAY I DO. NEXT TIME HE COMES BACK TO THE HOUSE IM GONNA HAVE HIM READ IT. HAHAHA I WOULD TO SAY TO YA POPPA AND THANX FOR HELPING!! AS FOR NIGHTOP, THE CAPS ARE MY STYLE, DEAL WITH IT !!! AJAX, THANX FOR UR INFO TOO...I MIGHT ACTUALLY FOLLOW UR DAY ROUTINE, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE SHOULDERS AND CHEST!!! YOU GUYS TECH ME SOOO MUCH I WISH I WOULD OF KNOWN ABOUT THIS BOARD LONG AGO!!!! AWW WELL WHAT CAN U DO!!! WELL IM TIRED TIME TO GO BACK TO

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACE

PorkChop is offline New Member
    Hey tapout do you do any GPP/AR workouts? If so what kind? I have started doing them and they seem to help me in my recovery. I went on westsides page and they talk alot about this. Without these little workouts i train only 4 days a week. Anymore and i am shot!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i do the flat dbell pressing on a ball sometimes real light for 1-2 minutes not counting reps
    also no weight squats just movement

Thread Information