Girlyman is offline Associate Member

Is it possible to get HUGE....

without the use of steroids ? I mean do any pro body builders like the ones that look like walking Tbones not use gear? I was just wondering if 15 years of lifting and nutrition would get one that big or the natural limits of the human body are far below what these guys are at?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    no....

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Haha! No way. There have been a few pro's that have competed naturally and they all basically looked small or like shit.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You can get big for sure, but it's all about your definition of Huge, and also your genetic limitations.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    with good genetics you can get pretty good, i have a friend in the gym that use to compete he got to state championships naturally. but that was also 10 years ago, and anything above that id say you have to use something. swolecat comes to mind, i dont know, im not saying that he does, he does a very good job about not talking about it. i think he has darn good genetics. and he knows what hes doing.

training is nothing compared to diet, if you have good genetics and you train and eat properly i think you can go far, but probally not to the level of todays pro bodybuilders.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    You can get big for sure, but it's all about your definition of Huge, and also your genetic limitations.
    this is it ,,, im still natty of 5 years now i just can’t seem to grow much more,, I lean out good but loose some size at the same time!!!! I think it is time to go to the dark side!!! deca only 20 weeks hahah JK

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You'll get huge!!!!!!!!!

Girlyman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    this is it ,,, im still natty of 5 years now i just can’t seem to grow much more,, I lean out good but loose some size at the same time!!!! I think it is time to go to the dark side!!! deca only 20 weeks hahah JK
    If thats you in your icon and you got there in 5 years I don't think you need to get any bigger

I was just curious because it seems unfeasible you could gain that much muscle, I'm suprised they don't test at body building competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman
    If thats you in your icon and you got there in 5 years I don't think you need to get any bigger

I was just curious because it seems unfeasible you could gain that much muscle, I'm suprised they don't test at body building competitions.
    Yes that’s me its took me so long,,,natty I don’t feel much bigger than when I started, I don’t feel that big at all, I just want get bigger!!! who dont

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    it all depends on your definition of huge, the main use of steroids is to keep size when cutting. If u have reasonable genetics and clean bulk for years in a row, u will get huge, roids or not, the difficulty will be keeping the size when u cut down!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    it all depends on your definition of huge, the main use of steroids is to keep size when cutting. If u have reasonable genetics and clean bulk for years in a row, u will get huge, roids or not, the difficulty will be keeping the size when u cut down!
    This is basically what iv done I bulked for like years at a time, iv never really been on a strict dietfor cutting

Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member
    I think it would be safe to say that they do test at pro competitions. However, by the time the tests come around they've been clean for months.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    ive been able to shed a few pounds and not lose muscle. personally IMO i think it depends on how you cut the weight. I never did cardio and got the fat off by simply adjustin my diet. as far as gettin huge like a pro never man even the smallest pro you couldnt get to naturally i have asked many competitive BBers at my gym and that i know they all say to jump on the sauce now but i dont know a dam thing about nothin and i think im pretty big naturally and for my age but for copetitions they say i should jump on the wagon now so i can blow up, but i wanna get as big as i can naturally(wich will be nowhere near pro size) then i wanna blow up.

chest6 is offline Banned
    spg u finally gonna go to the darkside??

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Yes that’s me its took me so long,,,natty I don’t feel much bigger than when I started, I don’t feel that big at all, I just want get bigger!!! who dont
    i dont

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    i dont
    Any pics?

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Any pics?
    no im too fat for pics (j/k...just not up to my standards yet). hopefully soon

znak is offline Senior Member
    deca only 20 weeks hahah JK
    Your significant other will love that.

I did the same thing, trained natty for 5 years and I just could not get any bigger. I went like 170>180>190>200>205>210>211>211.5>211.75.

Gear is a wonderful thing.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman
    without the use of steroids? I mean do any pro body builders like the ones that look like walking Tbones not use gear? I was just wondering if 15 years of lifting and nutrition would get one that big or the natural limits of the human body are far below what these guys are at?
    Yes...it is.

I have three friends who are IFBB pros.

two have been using gear since they were in their 20s

the third has been Natural all career long.

He's 37 now..with about 20 years of training behind him...

He held share of competitive blows...as a natural...but he persevered.

Now he's a pro...and his physique, the maturity of the muscle, the look of the muscle and skin is awesome.

Yes you can get huge naturally. It will take a long, long time...and your diet and training must be scientifically calibrated to facilitate maximum recovery...as failed recovery is the limiting factor in the training regimes of most natural atheletes.

Read some literature on Mike Mentzer's philosophy...Read some on DC training.

Read some parillo nutritional advice...

And apply it to your body...

Huge is then attainable.

~Narkissos

Thread Information