Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

what in the h#ll is wrong with my back

When I do leg extensions I usually do 4 sets of 30 reps with drop sets( ex - 100 for 10 reps, 70 for 10 reps, 40 for 10 reps)...1 set

My problem is when I get to about 15reps I start getting a horrible pain in my lower back. My movenemnt is really strick and super slow. By the time I get to only 10 reps, its really bad with a sharp pain right in the center of my lower back. As I try to finish my set it just hurts worst and worst. Its fuc***ing up my leg routine bc right when my legs really begin to hurt, my back pain takes over. After I stand up for about 30 secs it will go away and soon as I start again and get back to 15 reps left it starts again. My back don't bother me on squats or leg presses. Just leg extensions. The longer I hold at the top, it hurts even more....Anyone experience this? I tried explaining the best I can. Do I have a disk messed up or something? I have no idea but its driving me crazy bc I can't kill me legs like I want 2 . ????
    Last edited by Ironman5151; 10-26-2005 at 12:49 PM.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    its all connected man.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    if i push myself 2 had on leg extensions my neck hurts...make sure i stretchy my back out and neck really good on legs day seems to help..thats my 2cents

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    my advice is quit goin so heavy on leg curls...they're just supposed to be warm up exercises...but if you really wanna focus on hams then do straight leg deadlifts. i hope this helps.

Thread Information