Thread: 1-Ad & m1T

LILG is offline Junior Member

1-Ad & m1T

back again wit another 1...the reason im postin again is i believe wit ur suggestion and opinion i learn more
    i want to give AAs a shot but was told before goin that route i shud try 1-ad or m1T (capsules) so i start m1t....is it waiste or am i gonna c some gains wit it? or in other words wat it really about...r these steriods ? or close?

chest6 is offline Banned
    1. 1-AD- prohormone
    2. M1T-steroid

make sure you train naturally for as long as possible and make solid gains first.
    3. supplement forum

I think prohormones are crap...but M1T is very potent.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LILG
    back again wit another 1...the reason im postin again is i believe wit ur suggestion and opinion i learn more
    i want to give AAs a shot but was told before goin that route i shud try 1-ad or m1T (capsules) so i start m1t....is it waiste or am i gonna c some gains wit it? or in other words wat it really about...r these steriods? or close?
    How old are you? Stats? Time training?

im 27,stats r over 6,200-205,bf 15-20%,over 3yr trainin,calories intake for a day is around 3000 and 5-6 meals..that was my aim to train naturally but now i want to try As so need some of ur advice......

Flexor is offline Banned
    im 27,stats r over 6,200-205,bf 15-20%,over 3yr trainin,calories intake for a day is around 3000 and 5-6 meals..that was my aim to train naturally but now i want to try As so need some of ur advice......
    You want to 'try' anabolics, but you haven't given a reason. Are you incapable of making gains because you have been training for years at a high level? Or are you bored with working out and think its easier with steroids . Actually diet and intensity must be the same as if you were trying to train naturally, it needs to be top class otherwise they are a waste of time.

You need to research into this and then you will realise what is the best course of action for yourself. Usually its recommended that steroids are not taken until you have gained everything from your body naturally...

naww im not bored wit w/o n think its easier wit steroids ...its jus that im workinout 4 3 yrs now n didnt c the expected results...and if i try anabolics im sure baout 1 thing that im not gonna be slackin off thinkin that they gonna work 4 me....
    i am not pretty sure if i gain everything naturally, but it looks like i did...so thats why
    and in his reply chest describe M1T as potent....means its strong for u? or not good for u?

chest6 is offline Banned
    naww im not bored wit w/o n think its easier wit steroids ...its jus that im workinout 4 3 yrs now n didnt c the expected results...and if i try anabolics im sure baout 1 thing that im not gonna be slackin off thinkin that they gonna work 4 me....
    i am not pretty sure if i gain everything naturally, but it looks like i did...so thats why
    and in his reply chest describe M1T as potent....means its strong for u? or not good for u?
    potent=powerful..anabolic . No you shouldn't touch the stuff. Bring the bf down and get to 210 or so naturally at a lower bodyfat.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Problem with 1-ad and M1T is that you get all the sides of an AAS cycle without the growth. If you are considering AAS, you are in the right place. Take a look at the cycles people are doing, there are tons of people getting help with their first cycles. Make sure you get a good understanding of PCT and potential sides before you jump in.

Using gear is crossing a line, in a way it is a commitment to train to the next stage, but on the other hand, it can be really bad news for your health and sanity if you don't know what you are doing.

Read on.

Thread Information