nattyboy is offline New Member

abs during bulk?

i wanna bulk up to be bigger but i wanna work out my abs to have a defined six pack
    is the creatine(water retention, n bloating) gonna affect anything? or does all that fall under cutting?

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nattyboy
    i wanna bulk up to be bigger but i wanna work out my abs to have a defined six pack
    is the creatine(water retention, n bloating) gonna affect anything? or does all that fall under cutting?
    If your only taking creatine then there might be a little water retention but nothing serious, depends on the person.....but even if you do have a little water/fat during the bulk you still wanna have stong abs under it, they'll poke through that much quicker.

No, it's easier to have abs when your bulking.

And thanks for bumping my post about the gastrocnemius just so you can ask if you're going to be fat while your trying to get fat. DUh!!!

nattyboy is offline New Member
    so ur sayin evn if i gain sum fat durin bulking ill still have defined abdominals and pecs?
    cuz i wanna have a lean muscle look but i wanna be strong as an ox! lol
    thats y i wanna bulk and then cut

OKAY, think for one minute friend. IF YOU ARE GAINING BULK YOU ARE GOING TO PUT ON FAT, YOUR ABS WILL LOOK LIKE $HIT, YOU'LL STILL HAVE THEM, BUT THEY'LL LOOK HORRIBLE. IF YOU ARE CUTTING, YOU WILL LOOSE A LITTLE BIT OF MUSCLE AND STRENGTH BUT YOU'LL LOOK GREAT. SO LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR MORE SIMPLETON CREATURES....

BULK= Increased strength + Increased bodyweight - definition

CUT= Decreased strength - Decreased bodyweight + definition

OKAY!!!!

Thread Information