JNel04 is offline Associate Member

Long/Short term goals while off

w/ out using juice and just the occasional supplement w/ proper diet and training what kind of gains are realistic goin natty? would u say bout 3-5 lbs per month? also over what time span what would be a good goal to set growth for my arms. a 1/2 inch is a pretty good amount so how long should i give myself? keep in mind that i have a hard time puttin on lbs. as of rite now i'm 5'9'' and 175 lbs. my overall goal (yrs) is to get to 200 lbs. and yes i kno i should have waited but what is done is done.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JNel04
    w/ out using juice and just the occasional supplement w/ proper diet and training what kind of gains are realistic goin natty? would u say bout 3-5 lbs per month? also over what time span what would be a good goal to set growth for my arms. a 1/2 inch is a pretty good amount so how long should i give myself? keep in mind that i have a hard time puttin on lbs. as of rite now i'm 5'9'' and 175 lbs. my overall goal (yrs) is to get to 200 lbs. and yes i kno i should have waited but what is done is done.
    Realistically for you, I would say you would gain 25lbs in 2 years naturally, if you had perfect diet and training. Half an inch of arm could easily be gained in less than a year though, say 9 months.

3-5lbs per month is massive!!! That would mean 60 lbs in one year, and that is totally unrealistic. 10lbs in one year is considered a good general amount of growth.

Thread Information