jef
    jef is offline Member

keeping gains after a cycle

For a first cycle of test c at 500mg/ wk...what % of strength gains can somebody expect to keep? I'm on my 4th week now and I've noticed my strength gains going through the roof! I'm lifting more weight that I could max out on for a single rep-at the end of my workout-at 6-8 reps...

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Anyone? I'm 6'2" 27 yo...started at 200 10.5% bf now 214lbs. lifting for 11 years...I know I haven't jumped the gun genetically and was ready for a cycle...With proper PCT, Diet, Great Rest and intense workouts...Can I expect to keep 90% of my strength and lean muscle mass gains?

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    probably 60%

jef
    jef is offline Member
    bump

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    man do u expect people to say yes ur going to keep all ur gains come on

juicedOUTbrain is offline Associate Member
    i dont know y but i came off a cycle about 3 months ago and i have actually gained weight and maintained 99.9% of my streangh...all i lost was alot of endurance and intensity...pct was clen /nolva/clomid/trib/celltech and kept protein and calories high...the only thing im still taking is the clen at a very low dose..i guess ill probably loose a little when i stop that but i couldnt see myself loosing much, my test levels seem like there through the roof again after a little loss of sexdrive...

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    i just finished up my pct last week and i have kept all my weight and almost all of my stregth. like JuicedOut said i lost some of my endurance and recovery took a lil longer but that was about it. i think besides nolva/clomid (i also used creatine) that ur diet is a top priority...IMO.

Thread Information