Thread: Broken hand

PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member

Broken hand

i recently broke my hand and i am limited to what i can do in the weight room. i was wonderin if you guys had any ideas to try to keep my chest from diminishing. also i have the worlds smallest legs so if anyone could help with a workout plan it would be great.

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPOLOGY101
    i recently broke my hand and i am limited to what i can do in the weight room. i was wonderin if you guys had any ideas to try to keep my chest from diminishing. also i have the worlds smallest legs so if anyone could help with a workout plan it would be great.
    Any upper body exercise you do will create a blood rush and pump, this will hurt your broken bone like a pulsing sledge hammer from hell. I am not a physician but I would not do anything more than simple easy cardio. Its a hard pill to swallow but face it, you are sidelined for a short time.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Why is it that you supposedly feel pain in healed bones in cold weather, or stuff like that?

What kinds of things are you limited from doing?

PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member
    anything on lower body, but they did tell me to still do stuff with my right arm to keep it cut. what kind of leg workouts can i do to add 5-6 inches on my legs. They are real small and i still can do squats and stuff like that. what cardio would be good to increase leg size and strength.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Pimpology are u a fan of "do or die"

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPOLOGY101
    anything on lower body, but they did tell me to still do stuff with my right arm to keep it cut. what kind of leg workouts can i do to add 5-6 inches on my legs. They are real small and i still can do squats and stuff like that. what cardio would be good to increase leg size and strength.
    It will take a while to add 6 inches to your legs, but you will do it by doing squats at about 15 reps and leg extensions. Also stiff-leg deadlifts and ham curls (although I hate ham curls) for the hamstrings.

As for cardio for leg size and strength, the only way to go is cycling. I don't mean jumping on an exercise bike in the gym and doing 45 minutes of low intensity. You can either 'spin' or 'push', which means in lower gears at a high cadence (RPM) or forcing the pedals around in a high gear for a low cadence. The low RPM will give you power and size (its like weightlifting but using all the muscles of the legs at once) whilst the high RPM is more a cardio workout but will still work your legs.

Cycling brings about a pump just like weights and can be used to give an overall leg workout which will bring some size and strength. Squats etc will bring you the most size and strength though.
    Last edited by Flexor; 11-17-2005 at 12:05 PM.

Thread Information