mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Professional trainer tells all.

A professional trainer tells all in the attached link.

I was skeptical about this routine because I have tried so many workout programs that promised this or promised that and never panned out.

Reading every link to the linked thead below is a must for everyone because it truly answers all the questions being asked by soooooo many..

All I can say is Ive been using the IRONMAN "HIT" program for 10 weeks now and am shocked as are many others at how strong and big I have become. I'll never go back to the standard way of training..NEVER.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ad.php?t=13774
    Last edited by mr.biceps58; 11-13-2005 at 02:47 PM.

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    what type of gains have you made?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    just curious on how to rotate the workouts, so its like this(lets say the chest day is workout A and the back n bi is workout B)
    week 1
    mon-A
    wed-B
    fri-A
    Mon-B
    wed-A
    Fri-B

and so on and so on

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    im really liking this, but what type of gains did u see?
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 11-13-2005 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    what type of gains have you made?
    Im a very advanced trainer and have been at a stand still on strength and weight for some time now, "over a year". I have put on 8 lbs in 10 weeks. My lifts have increased like crazy.. To give you an example my shoulder press went from 200 lbs for 10 reps to 225 for 10..
    Last edited by mr.biceps58; 11-13-2005 at 04:28 PM.

can you credit these gains with the aide of any anabolics. Or is it clealry just the workout giving you these results.

Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    can you credit these gains with the aide of any anabolics. Or is it clealry just the workout giving you these results.
    I started the program during PCT hoping it would help maintain my gains if you can believe that...My plans where to use it only as a maintenance routine. I must have been overtraining BIGTIME with my 5 day per week split!!!!!!!!

Ive been back on AAS (test-eq) for two weeks now so I cant wait to see what happens while on..

damn thats sick. Im my opinion there is no way to over train if you follow this program correctly. Yet it does seem to have incredible potential for hypertrophy of the muscles. It seems like it might be alot of fun too cause you get to swtich things up. Im gonna give this ting a go for about 8 weeks and see what happens good luck with your cycle let me know how your doing i plan on using that one for my first in the near future.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    hey if it works for you more power to you, but i dont like how those workouts sound. no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    hey if it works for you more power to you, but i dont like how those workouts sound. no thanks
    Its the end result that interest me.....nothing more...nothing less.. How they sound means nothing..

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.biceps58
    Its the end result that interest me.....nothing more...nothing less.. How they sound means nothing..

ooooooooooooooooooh....GO RICKI GO RICKI GO RICKI...anyone remember ricki lake?

jef
    jef is offline Member
    so only one exercise per body part twice a week? That doesn't seem like it would be enough. I've always thought for major muscles, you should do 3 to 4 exercises per muscle group and 3 for smaller muscle groups...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jeffc
    so only one exercise per body part twice a week? That doesn't seem like it would be enough. I've always thought for major muscles, you should do 3 to 4 exercises per muscle group and 3 for smaller muscle groups...
    Not at all out of the ordinary doing only one exercises per body part..... Do a search on DOGCRAPP training.

Talking Here ya go bro..

YOU MUST CLEAR ALL ADVERTISEMENTS W/THE SYSTEM ADMIN OR 956 VETTE.
    THIS INCLUDES WEBSITES AND/OR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

Thread Information