JJP480 is offline Associate Member

Lagging Outer Head Development on Calves

I have good sized calves and have no problem with their development but my outer head seems to lag behind. Is there a way to bring them up ( foot position / exercises ) ?
    I always have my feet neutral postion straight to the front lifting on the balls of my feet .
    I have heard that if you turn your feet inward and outwards it stresses the muscle differently but when I have tried this I still pretty much feel the exercise in the same area of the muscle belly .

If you position your feet inwards, it stresses the outer portion,, but the key is to push through the outer portion of the ball of the foot (ie if its the right foot, push off the right side of the ball of ur foot (behind pinky and 4th toe). If you get that lol. To stress the inner part of the calf, position feet outwards and push off balls of feet (behind big toe). Even if the position is correct, it matters what part of your foot u push through, hopefully this helps.

JJP480 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro .
    Sorry about the weather out west. Hope it chills out abit .
    Here in Ontario ther is no snow and we are having spring weather ... crazy !
    Merry Christmas .

Thread Information