gymnut4u is offline Member

fore arm pain !!!!!

hey peep's

I have been on a deca , sust , dboll cycle for a few weeks now , everything is going great , except for last two weeks my fore arm's started to hurt like hell after arm day , I went to the doc and got a mri done on them , the doc said he could see little tears in the muscle that is in the middle of the two bone's in the fore arm , from what he said , the muscle suport's the bone's when you turn your wrist . He knows that I am on a cycle right now and told me to wrap them with an ace bandage when I lift , and to ice them afterward , no more twisting dumbell curl's or any outher excerize that is done in a wrist twisting motion ! He is trying to help me tuff it out till the end of the cycle , I can take the pain , just dont want any per damage !

Anyone had this ????
    Any sugestions to give them more support ???
    thanks peep's gymnut

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    you are probably gripping the bar way too tight, especially if it hurts more when you do curls, toughing it out is not a good idea, wrap them up and start doing hammer curls and other exercises that dont stress them too much, there are plenty out there.

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Cut out the unnecessary forearm work

Thread Information