mitch911 is offline Member

no leg extension leg curls

ok ive just switchd gyms due to time and shitty weather comming soon..the one i switched to is very close and convenient and oldschool..they ae limited to machines but they got a few barbells and dumbells laying around..anyways my leg routine consisted of leg ext and leg curl supersetted and then some caff press and then went to town on squats..the SC leg workout...but now they dont have leg extentions or leg curls ..well they do its a 2 in 1 machine but pretty much built for a migit and has the thinest foam on the shins..what are some variations to hit the hams and quads a littel before i do my squats..any suggestions thanks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    try some lunges with some dumbbells in your hands.....

mitch911 is offline Member
    ive done that ..unfortunatly the dumbells only go up to 60 lol..should i just scrap this and perform squats but each set work on different foot postioning feet pointed in feet pointed out ..straigh or should i do some sort of box squat to really stress the quads?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Do lunges with the barbell on your back or Goodmornings.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Try sissy squats as a replacement for leg extensions and natural glute-ham raises as a replacement for leg curls. The natural glute-ham raise is brutal on the hams. It is so intense, usually you will develop muscle cramps.

Thread Information