Is this good for mass-building??

Monday-Chest
    Bench, Incline, DB Flies and Dips

Tuesday-Biceps
    BBell, Hammer, Incline DBell, Preacher

Wednesday-Legs
    Squat, Ham Curls, Leg Extension

Thursday-Triceps/Shoulders
    Tri pulldowns, Skullcrushers, Close Grip Bench, Forward and Side Delt Raises, Military Press, Shrugs

Friday-Back
    Lat Pulldown, Bent over Rows, 1-Arm Dbell Rows, Straight Leg Deadlifts

Week 1-3 all sets are 3x10
    Week 4-6 all sets are 3x8
    Week 7-9 all sets are 5x5

Diet is modeled after the bulking diet on this site. I am 5'10 and 200lbs. BF around 17-18%. I tried cutting the last 2 months but I hate it. I feel myself getting weaker and am hungry all the time. I'm going to try to put on some more mass before I try to get cut. I had a problem with over-training last time I tried to bulk, so I cut it back some. opinions/advice are more than welcome!

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    personally when im bulking i do a Mon-Wed-Fri split, then when its time to cut i do a 5 day a week program. Ive talked to a few trainers, and some people on this board, n that seems to be the most effective. Ive been out of the gym for 6 months n just started getting back about a month ago so im in the BEG stages of a bulk, if u want ill post up my workout, but the one u have put up seems to be fine, only prob i see is u may be over training your Bi's, maybe even ur tri's also

Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member
    So if I went to a MWF routine should I just do back/legs on monday, chest and tris on wednesday, and bis and shoulders on friday? What is everyone else opinion? Thanks

Thread Information