Nismo is offline Member

How to get your chest squared

What is up, how do you get a squared chest. I have a small case of man boobies, and I want to know how you get that perfect square for each pects. I'm talking inner chest outter chest top and bottom.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Genetics...

Your outline shape won't change, only will size and 3D shape. Just get a good rounded workout including the usual exercises. You must develop your chest as a whole to improve its shape. Just like the lats don't get a rounded look until they get big enough, the pecs will not look full and rounded until they are big enough

Nismo is offline Member
    To build the top part of your chest you do Incline right????? And to build the middle you just bring your grip closer together right???? Just want to make sure cause thats what I have the most problem in.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    To build the top part of your chest you do Incline right????? And to build the middle you just bring your grip closer together right???? Just want to make sure cause thats what I have the most problem in.
    Well you are right on incline, but not on the inner part. There is no inner muscle, the chest fibres run horizontally along the chest and there is no way to target a portion. These fibres contract uniformly, if they did not, you would pull your pecs everytime you lifted because you would have localised stresses.

I have no inner chest portion, but I've noticed it has got better since I've increased the overall development of my chest. All you need to do is focus on getting a good chest workout in and getting a good pump. Eventually you will fulfill your genetic shape and your pecs will have come out in the inner more. Bringing your grip closer together simply works the tris and shoulders more and the pecs less and at a different angle.

Thread Information