xrxku3h is offline New Member

Stretch MARKS???

Hey guys yest came home after the gym and noticed a small stretch mark under my arm pit??!??! I WAS LIKE WTF?? IS THAT?? thought it was a scretch or something. Does anyone by any chance know how to get rid of it and how to avoid them in the future . Thanks

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    I've used Cocoa Butter cream that pregnant women use and it worked for me. I've also heard that vitamin E works well too.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have noticed that I have a ton..and even people much bigger than me dont have many. I am pretty pale..maybe thats why they show up. Nothing has worked for me, mine are pretty bad.

PaterLC is offline New Member
    I understand that vitamin E is the best thing to get rid of them.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaterLC
    I understand that vitamin E is the best thing to get rid of them.
    i hope you arent talkin about oral vitamin e cuz i supplement lots of that and still got stretch marks all on my upper legs and armpits...you must be talkin about topical vitamin e right?

transform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I have noticed that I have a ton..and even people much bigger than me dont have many. I am pretty pale..maybe thats why they show up. Nothing has worked for me, mine are pretty bad.
    i hear ya man! iv never seen anyone with them as bad as me, and i know loads of guys bigger than me. i just use a moisturiser, vitamin e cream and cocoa butter on the affected areas twice a day. Havnt done anything as far as making them fade goes, but i havnt got new ones in ages. wish i had of started using this stuff when i started working out, but being as prone to getting stretch marks as i am is extremely rare

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Do a simple search in the AR Spa...... been covered in there a hundred times.

PaterLC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    i hope you arent talkin about oral vitamin e cuz i supplement lots of that and still got stretch marks all on my upper legs and armpits...you must be talkin about topical vitamin e right?
    Yes, Topical

Thread Information