gooroo is offline Associate Member

50 Cents workout

What does 50 cent do for working out? Anyone know his routine and stuff?

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Judging by his apearence in candy shop as oppposed to when he first hit the mainstream with in da club id say what ever hes doing involves dbol or something thats causing him to hold alot of water.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    id like to know how he got that ripped

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cardio and attention to his diet. He does run for cardio, but his interests are conditioning for performances and travel, not so much for being a bodybuilder. Other cardio he does is boxing with gloves and a heavy bag, lots of crunches, and core work.

He gave up the bubbly for special occassions, and contrary to what people think, he doesn't smoke weed. (At least anymore) He's got some better-than-average genetics, so gaining size or cutting down happens pretty quickly when he puts everything into motion.

~SC~

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I'm guessing lots of sex and very high-quality juice.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    he doesn't look as good as he used to, kinda looks smooth now to me

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    he looks like hes on a bulker at the moment, looking a lot thicker, but smoother too, im guessing hell cut down for next summer, by then he shud look pretty good.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Cardio and attention to his diet. He does run for cardio, but his interests are conditioning for performances and travel, not so much for being a bodybuilder. Other cardio he does is boxing with gloves and a heavy bag, lots of crunches, and core work.

He gave up the bubbly for special occassions, and contrary to what people think, he doesn't smoke weed. (At least anymore) He's got some better-than-average genetics, so gaining size or cutting down happens pretty quickly when he puts everything into motion.

~SC~
    Hey Swole, did that fitness consultant thing ever go through? .....if it did then props to you.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    yea i was wondering about that 2

ahaha swole's album in stores now

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    He changes his routine up quite often and hires a trainer for a week everytime he needs a new workout.

chinups Guest
    Swole how do you know all that?

Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    "I stayed away from it, because I'd been hustling since I was 12... I was addicted to the lifestyle.

"I was always surrounded by people with drug addictions. I was in a household where everyone was drunk and crazy."

But 50 admits he has often had second-hand highs because his entourage is always smoking pot.

He adds, "Everybody I know always smoked pot, but I never had an urge to try."

And the rapper, who doesn't even drink alcohol, insists his recorded boasts about drug taking aren't for real: "That's me knowing there are 500,000 people out there who just want to play my records and get high."

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Swole how do you know all that?
    From what I've seen and heard and by watching his image and stature over the years. I know he has an interest in fitness, and I've been trying to find out where those interests are centered.

No, not working with him.

Would love to however, hell yes.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    Hey Swole, did that fitness consultant thing ever go through? .....if it did then props to you.
    The G-Unit thingie? Nah, never initiated a proposal, as I felt it wasn't the right time yet. Reason being, I have some other things coming up first that I'd like to complete in order to add those things to my "resume" if you will. I'm working w/Francis closely, and I'll be branching off into other professional areas while I am down there, and then I'll be able to merge the two.

In due time.

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    im pretty sure 50's always been into training. i know he used to box alot when he was younger. but if u ever saw the picture with onyx he was a fat fvk....

chinups Guest
    someone post the onyx picture

JayceonTaylor is offline New Member
    This is a picture of 50 pre getting shot, he was kinda chubby here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50 Cents workout-50-pre-shooting.jpg  

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    IMO, it looks like 50 needs to take Nolva, or some Letro, i see Gyno coming on. IMO the candy shop video makes it look worse.

Thread Information