Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Want to compete in powerlifting

What info can you guys give me on powerlifting comps...i know i lift alot of weight and i never trained like a powerlifter, i want to know where my lifts would need to be around for me to compete competitively?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would go over to Louie Simmon's website and check out some of the free articles that he has. He is famous for his gym, Westside Barbell Club. They produce some strong powerlifters with advanced training techniques.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I would go over to Louie Simmon's website and check out some of the free articles that he has. He is famous for his gym, Westside Barbell Club. They produce some strong powerlifters with advanced training techniques.

thanks bro i'll def. check that out...do you have a link? i'm gonna google it right now

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    What info can you guys give me on powerlifting comps...i know i lift alot of weight and i never trained like a powerlifter, i want to know where my lifts would need to be around for me to compete competitively?
    You should just look around on the web and see what organizations suit your needs: non-drug test/drug-tested, where meets are, equipment allowed/not, etc, etc. Some big organization names are IPF, APF, WABDL, WPO google them. PM me if you need help.

Thread Information