EXNIHILONIHIFIT HYPERTROPHY..lesson 1

Here are some of the legends of body building and power lifting.

David and Peter Paul: 315 Lb seated behind the neck press for 10 reps.
    Paul Andersons: 6270 back lift.
    Tom Platz: 32 inch thighs ripped at only 5'6.
    Ed Coan: a 901 dead lift at only 239 Lbs.
    Sergio: 20.25 cold upper arms.
    Fred Hatfield: a 1014 Lb squat at 255 Lbs.

Some of you call these men hero's, some of you are inspired and amazed by them. Most people in the body building and power lifting world consider them the best to have ever lived.
    To me they are all pathetic BITCHES!!!

I have one secret that has helped me create my 74.25 inch chest, 28.3 inch waist and my 7.472 second 100 meter dash time. It is called "EXNIHILONIHILFITIT HYPERTROPHY"!
    In the coming weeks I will explain this new and secret training system that I discovered quite by accident.

The first rule of this new " non science" approach to weight training is..FREQUENCY.

Each muscle group must be trained twice a day and 2 times a week. For example on chest and tricep day ( i.e. Monday) you do 4 sets of bench press 5-7 reps, 4 sets of incline press 5-7 reps, skull crushers 4 sets 5-7 reps and then you're done.The last 2 sets of each exercise are done to failure only.

Now 6-8 hours later you go back to the gym and do 2 sets of each exercise that you did in the first workout . The trick is drop the weight to 60% of the first workout and do all sets super slow for 12-15 reps.

Then on Friday you repeat this workout exactly the same.

Lesson 2 coming soon.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Here are some of the legends of body building and power lifting.

David and Peter Paul: 315 Lb seated behind the neck press for 10 reps.
    Paul Andersons: 6270 back lift.
    Tom Platz: 32 inch thighs ripped at only 5'6.
    Ed Coan: a 901 dead lift at only 239 Lbs.
    Sergio: 20.25 cold upper arms.
    Fred Hatfield: a 1014 Lb squat at 255 Lbs.

Some of you call these men hero's, some of you are inspired and amazed by them. Most people in the body building and power lifting world consider them the best to have ever lived.
    To me they are all pathetic BITCHES!!!

I have one secret that has helped me create my 74.25 inch chest, 28.3 inch waist and my 7.472 second 100 meter dash time. It is called "EXNIHILONIHILFITIT HYPERTROPHY"!
    In the coming weeks I will explain this new and secret training system that I discovered quite by accident.

The first rule of this new " non science" approach to weight training is..FREQUENCY.

Each muscle group must be trained twice a day and 2 times a week. For example on chest and tricep day ( i.e. Monday) you do 4 sets of bench press 5-7 reps, 4 sets of incline press 5-7 reps, skull crushers 4 sets 5-7 reps and then you're done.The last 2 sets of each exercise are done to failure only.

Now 6-8 hours later you go back to the gym and do 2 sets of each exercise that you did in the first workout . The trick is drop the weight to 60% of the first workout and do all sets super slow for 12-15 reps.

Then on Friday you repeat this workout exactly the same.

Lesson 2 coming soon.
    haven’t learnt any thing here, just post the hole article bro…that took like 3 seconds to read....

transform is offline Associate Member
    is this serious? twice a day and twice a week for every muscle? that means on your chest routine youre doin 8 sets in the morning then 4 more in the evening and doing that twice a week??? Id more than likely end up overtraining

Quote Originally Posted by transform
    is this serious? twice a day and twice a week for every muscle? that means on your chest routine youre doin 8 sets in the morning then 4 more in the evening and doing that twice a week??? Id more than likely end up overtraining
    This is why I’m very interested in the rest of the article.

I’m not going to flam it till iv read the hole thing....

transform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    This is why I’m very interested in the rest of the article.

I’m not going to flam it till iv read the hole thing....

i wasnt flaming it mate. id be interested in hearing about this too if its true and works so well

Flexor is offline Banned
    What is all this bs? I'll flame it before I've even read it

His 74 inch chest, 28 inch waist and world record 100m time means I'm not gonna bother reading this, clearly there is some nonsense and hype involved

Quote Originally Posted by transform
    i wasnt flaming it mate. id be interested in hearing about this too if its true and works so well

LMAO i hear ya......but im going to make my mind up on this when iv read it all, I just hope I wont be disappointed

biggums..... iv got faith in you bro..
    Last edited by S.P.G; 12-02-2005 at 07:00 AM.

Flexor is offline Banned
    biggums knows his stuff though and has demonstrated it. I gues I'll wait and see what he's talking about

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I've seen routines similar to this before.

I tried one of them and it was definitely not something that was beneficial to me in any way/shape/form. Not time-wise, result wise, nor diet wise.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I've seen routines similar to this before.

I tried one of them and it was definitely not something that was beneficial to me in any way/shape/form. Not time-wise, result wise, nor diet wise.

~SC~

Your size and methods of training are in fact an iinspiration to all of us. Can't wait until lesson 2.

You will post pic's of that 74" chest won't you. Also has this training had a big influence on the size of your arms.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Your size and methods of training are in fact an iinspiration to all of us. Can't wait until lesson 2.

You will post pic's of that 74" chest won't you. Also has this training had a big influence on the size of your arms.
    Lmao no it doesnt work for arms, hes got 14" arms and a 74" chest

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man

Worry about yourself Gay Old Man. You have no shoulders, small arms and absolutely no traps. Must of been the angle of the camera, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Worry about yourself Gay Old Man. You have no shoulders, small arms and absolutely no traps. Must of been the angle of the camera, huh?
    LMFAO........bro

ps look at them biceps, lol real tough.....lol
    Last edited by S.P.G; 12-02-2005 at 01:41 PM.

Biggums where you at bro.........

Right here

hit us up with the rest of the article....bro.....

hit us up with the rest of the article....bro.....
    I made this shit up when I was drunk about 4 months ago. Just posted it as a joke.

I made this shit up when I was drunk about 4 months ago. Just posted it as a joke.
    hmmmmmmmmm ok nice one dude. i have lost my faith in you....

you should of done that shit in the lounge,....

Ahahaha.

hmmmmmmmmm ok nice one dude. i have lost my faith in you....

you should of done that shit in the lounge,....
    Sorry bro, didn't intend to piss anyone off with this stupid thread.
    But feel free to lose faith in me....

Flexor is offline Banned
    I knew this was a load of BS when I saw the name

It wasn't funny though...

Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    I knew this was a load of BS when I saw the name

It wasn't funny though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    biggums knows his stuff though and has demonstrated it. I gues I'll wait and see what he's talking about
    it had it's moments

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Now lets talk nutrition, what I am about to tell you is revolutionary. I don't eat food!!! thats right all my nutrition comes from supplements. Why eat food when you can just take a vitamin pill and drink a protein shake? Your family Doctor might give you a lecture about how insane and stupid this is but all you need to do is tell him/her, " Doctors don't know it all so blow it out your ass Doc". Your body can't tell the difference from real vitamins, protein, amino acids, fiber, carbs.....ect then those that come in a pill or powder. So why waste your time with real food. It is much easer to keep track of calorie intake as well as protein, fat, carb and vitamin and mineral intake. This is just one of the " new secret and exciting" ideas behind EXNIHILONIHILFIT HYPERTROPHY.

Now lets talk nutrition, what I am about to tell you is revolutionary. I don't eat food!!! thats right all my nutrition comes from supplements. Why eat food when you can just take a vitamin pill and drink a protein shake? Your family Doctor might give you a lecture about how insane and stupid this is but all you need to do is tell him/her, " Doctors don't know it all so blow it out your ass Doc". Your body can't tell the difference from real vitamins, protein, amino acids, fiber, carbs.....ect then those that come in a pill or powder. So why waste your time with real food. It is much easer to keep track of calorie intake as well as protein, fat, carb and vitamin and mineral intake. This is just one of the " new secret and exciting" ideas behind EXNIHILONIHILFIT HYPERTROPHY.
    dude...no offence, but why are you clogging up the forum with crap like this take it to the lounge thats why its there..

dude...no offence, but why are you clogging up the forum with crap like this take it to the lounge thats why its there..
    Then a Mod might have to move this "crap" to the lounge then.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    exercises in stupidity isnt fit for the workouts we talk about in this forum.

Thread Information