Thread: hurt wrist

Smiley619 is offline Member

hurt wrist

went to the doc and he said i have a case of tendonitis(spelling).and he said i should lay off the weights for a month or two. i know your wrist is envolved in everything but, i was thinking that maybe i could get away with not training my right bi for a lil while to see if it helps. cause i really dont want to stay out the gym for months at a time.what do you think??

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    id listen to the doc to prevent a serios injury.... unless you tied something around ur forearm hooked to a buckett with rocks in it... ahh yea like a savage

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    i would also not lift for a month. i know it sucks. i had to go a year so it could be worse. during that month, use it to your advantage... do some good cardio and lose some bf%. if you decide to lift and not listen to the doc, you could end up having to take longer off if you further injure yourself...

Smiley619 is offline Member
    damn this sucks...

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to the doc but what he really meant to say was not too much of this

You can still do lower body without using your wrists. Use the machines if picking up the plates is still too much.

You probablly favor your upper body like most people anyways so this is your chance to do the lower.

Could also do cardio during this time.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to him! it will only get worse until you rest it! you can do permanent damage! So seek physiotherapy as it speeds up recovery from 50%-300%.. Seek active release as well!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    My left wrsit has been jacked up, i did not see a doctor but i babied it for awhile and now i wrap it and then put my gloves on over that and it has helped, still gets sore a tad fvrom time to time but nothing like before.

Thread Information