Tommy Gunn is offline Member

Is it good to do seated cable rows with a d-hooks bar?

Has anyone here ever done seated cable rows with a d-hooks bar?

Did you get good results? I usually do them with a v-bar, but I'm looking to change things up.

Will doing seated cable rows with a d-hooks bar help me build a thick strong back or should I just stick with the v-bar when doing these?

Flexor is offline Banned
    Are you unable to do barbell or dumbell rows? Including deadlifts, they would be far more effective at increasing your back thickness. Its more effective to use actual weights in my experience. I don't know what a d-hooks bar is, but if it alters your grip width or positioning, it will have an effect on how it works your back...so it might be useful to change it around

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    Are you unable to do barbell or dumbell rows? Including deadlifts, they would be far more effective at increasing your back thickness. Its more effective to use actual weights in my experience. I don't know what a d-hooks bar is, but if it alters your grip width or positioning, it will have an effect on how it works your back...so it might be useful to change it around

def. i try and only use machines when my stabilizer muscles are shot and i can't use free weight..and its not really what excerices you do with what grip..its going heavy and using good form bro, don't sweat the small stuff..for better back results you should try going with bent over barbell rows

Thread Information