caseylee is offline Junior Member

more questions about loosing weight??? summer is hear !!!

ok guys im been looking for the perfect weight loss program?? so far this is what all i have come up with, ... cardio 5 time s a week pushing 35 min and do this cardio either right when i get up or right after my workout depending on the day. now please guys look this over and lemme know what yall think, as of right now im taking zenadrine i also have ala200 but im not sure how to take this of when either, i got it to take with creatine (i quit taking creatine when i started xen) anywho i know my diet is gonna be my biggest part of this whole ordeal and i have to watch what i take in (that part is up to me) but if yall have some ideas at to the weight loose please chime in. also what is the best supp. to stop catabolsm (clen is not avaible) any other sugestions ??
    also during my cardio i need to keep my hr up close to 130-140 ??
    thanks for the imput guys

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    When you wake up in the morning, chug down 1-2 glasses of ice cold water. This will kind of wake up your metabolism before you do your cardio. On the ALA, I take 5 pills a day with meals.
    For cardio, I think you should do what is more tolerable. I used to sprint for 15 seconds then walk for a minute 15-20 times. Now I do power walking and light jogging. Depends on your goals and what your diet is right now. Post more details on diet and goals.

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    holy shit i just typed this all out and ... damn it i lost it

anywho ill make this short
    this is all the thing s i eat, i don't eat them every day but almost
    diet
    turkey sandwich on wheat with fat free cheese
    tuna (every day about 50 g)
    shake with natte pb and bo'nana (after workout)
    there's other thing s i eat too but i try to keep it all in complex carbs or high in protein
    sometime s i eat out but always get chicken sandwich of some sort and i try to skip the frys but dosn't always work
    like i said im taking xen so that helps tons with the hunger i can go all day and not eat much at all when on that stuff that s why i was wondering about something to stop catabolism cause i know when i don't eat like that it s tapping into my hard earned mass !!!
    as far as goals i am 5'10 220 right now, im not sure about bf% but if i had to guess i would say 17-18% and i would love to get down to like 10% that s like 15#'s and like i said when loosing that fat i want to keep as much lean mass as possable
    and Pheedno as far as that dose for the ala why do you recommend taking it like that ??
    just wondering thanks for the info bro!!!

You mentioned that the Xenadrine makes it to where your not hungry all day. I hope you eat anyway. If possible, eat 6-8 meals a day cosisting of about 300cals per meal. This will speed your metabolism up big time. You also might want to take Xenadrine for 5 days then cut it for two days so tolerance won't build up greatly.
    Cut out all breads and replace them with oatmeal and brown rice for your carbs.
    Raise your protein to around 250-300g per day to make up for carb cutting.
    The turkey is good, the tuna is good, you can also pick up canned chicken breast in the same isle as tuna at the grocery. 5 servings-55g protein
    After your workouts, try getting some sort of sugar in the form of dextrose or maltodextrose usually found in MRPs for glycogen replenishment- I use Isopure for after workout due to the whey isolate. I use Optimum pro blend for any other time for slower release of protein.
    On the ALA, I step up the dosage because I see better results that way. Play around with the doses to see what works for you. I wouldn't exceed 1200mg a day though
    If you have anymore questions feel free. You might also want to get PaPaPump's, Tobey's, & Pete235's input as well. They could have some input that I have overlooked
    Last edited by Pheedno; 05-15-2002 at 01:01 PM.

Forgot- a sudden increase in your protein might give some serious constipation. Buy and eat as much celery as possible. No calories and the fiber is excellent.

Thread Information